𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐄𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭'𝐬 𝐔𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐝 𝐀𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐀𝐫𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐜 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐞

🍋

𝐘/𝐍'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

"Don't you ever listen, Dottore? Put me down!" I exclaimed and thrashed. 

Dottore, the 2nd Futui Harbinger carried me over his shoulder like I was nothing. He walked me through the palace halls and into the Tsaritsa's old throne room. 

"Did you forget already, sweet Y/N? I did tell the other Harbingers I'd fuck you on the throne." He smirked and continued the walk. 

"I can walk by myself! I do not need help!" 

"Mhm Hm." He just nodded. "After though, you'll be begging me to carry you." 

I laughed and swung my feet. 

"Such a funny little Dottore." I hissed and elbowed him in the head. 

He seems to have taken my forgiveness very close to heart because all he's done was shower me with affection and praise. I like it. 

"Little? I'm taller than you." He placed me, feet first, onto the floor.

"Again, lot's of talk coming from someone who hides behind a mask all day and studies his subject behind closed doors?" I crossed my arms. 

"Oh? Does my little whore want to be studied before the remaining Harbingers?" He tilted his head slightly. Strands of hair fell over his mask. 

My eyes widened and I turned my head away. My cheeks stained and he chuckled. A gloved hand held my chin and lifted it up to face him. I hate that stupid mask. His smile appeared and he kissed my forehead. 

"I won't hesitate to make you moan so loudly that the creatures in the Abyss awaken from the sounds. Or would you like to be quiet and not make a peep? That'd be interesting, seeing how long you could go without making any sounds as I fuck you in front of my comra-" He started but was cut off by distant voices. Dottore's lower lip twitched and he turned around. 

"You're both late, like normal." He hissed. 

Two Dottore clones stood side by side. I blinked. One of them was the clone I met when I was sent to my room after the funeral. He was a trembling mess. The other one was stern and quiet. 

"But because I need you two dumbasses alive," He tilted his head. "You won't die at the hands of Y/N today." He smiled. 

"What?" I looked up at Dottore, the real one, and tugged on his sleeve. "I can't kill them! It's basically killing you!"

"I said you won't kill them, at least not today." He turned his head down to me and planted another kiss on top of my forehead. 

"Now." He instantly turned to the two clones. The smaller one flinched, poor soul. "Since we're all here," His arm wrapped around my waist. "I'd like to conduct an experiment." He grinned. 

"What type of experiment, Dottore? Clone 32 is demanding I return right away. The fucker Capitano still breathes." The taller clone hissed. 

"W-We won't get h-hurt...right?" The smaller clone tugged at his own sleeve.

"Does no one listen- You won't die clone 19." Dottore hissed. "Calm your jets." The smaller clone still trembled. 

"I'd like to see how my pretty little Y/N reacts to two Doctors." His grip tightened and I snapped my head towards the creator.

The tall clone smirked and the smaller clone just blinked. 

"What are you implying?" I hissed and gripped his sleeve tightly. "You don't mea-" 

"You know exactly what I mean, Y/N." He smiled. "It's my thank you present for forgiving me and killing that crying bitch." 

My whole body went hot. Is he serious? No, he cannot be serious. 

"Dottore, for the sake of my legs and Teyvat, I cannot-" 

"If you do not want to, you are not forced to do so, I'll just do you myself." 

I just stared at him. The audacity he has is unbelievable. 

"I can barely walk when you do it. Two of you? You'll end up having me split in half." I let go of him. 

"W-Wait what's going on-" The taller clone nudged the smaller one, shushing him instantly.  

"So, it's a no?" 

I looked at the clones. I mean, what could two Dottores actually do to me? Well, I won't be able to walk till the next winter solstice. It is just Dottore, but two? 

Thoughts raced through my mind. Two Dottores, one extra one than normal...I turned to the two clones. The taller one pulled at the smaller one's cheek and the smaller one just cried. I stalked towards the smaller one. What harm could doing both do? It'll be a very fun tea chat with Columbina and Sandrone.

"Again, I could just do you my-" 

I kissed the smaller clone, his eyes widened and his body flinched. The taller one drew back his hand. My hands gripped his hands tightly and he shut his eyes. I pulled my head back and drew in a breath. The taller clone stood behind me and gripped me by the waist. I threw my head back and the taller one gave me a more deep and demanding kiss. 

 𝐃𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐞'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

Wait, she is actually doing it? I wasn't expecting this. Jealousy ran through my body and bit my lip hard enough I tasted blood. I really wasn't expecting this. Oh well, let her have her fun. She deserves a little fun. I smirked.