XIV: Heal me with your touch.

"You said we should do this often but you didn't keep your promise so it was a little reminder." Jungkook flicked her head with his index and thumb then winked at her.

Jungkook walked back to his bed feeling relieved after being in her embrace for a good minute. But her. She was trying to understand what she was feeling. He wasn't the only one being relieved. He wasn't the only one in need to be held tightly. Yiseul's eyes went over Jungkook's face. Chewing his simple, and pale features. That's when she realized that soft spot she got for him.

She wasn't bipolar. But she was a different person when she was around him. Not the way she acted, smiled, or think. Everything was strange. Even the way they met was strange. It can't be just a coincidence. There must be a reason. A reason why they were walking on the same path.

A smile was secretly drawn on Yiseul's lips. "I'll get going." She said softly before leaving after hearing a deep hum from Jungkook's lips. Yiseul's walked to her room feeling the tingling on her skin leaving with every step she took. Her mind started working as before. And the essential questions were welcomed once more.

What was he hiding? A question that triggered a lot inside her. She hated that the closest people in her life either lied or hide important secrets. It hurts. Especially if it's lethal. 'They hid my dad's death to keep me sane. What are they hiding this time.' Yiseul hasn't learned any lesson from the last time. Instead, she decided to attempt it again. And that was tonight's plan.

Yiseul was chewing on her food slowly. Acting normally in front of Taehyung who was waiting for her to finish so he would shove another spoonful into her mouth.

"Taehyung, I'm full." She said taking in another spoon. "We are almost done," Taehyung said preparing a last spoon for her. He didn't notice anything weird about her. Her weirdness became normal after she knew about her father. Each day she acted differently. Sometimes cold. Sometimes she filled pools with her tears. Sometimes she didn't care. And others she was soft.

"Have you decided on a day?" Taehyung asked putting away the food tray that was finally finished. "Hmm. Tomorrow." She said wiping her mouth.
"Oh? Oh. That was fast." He knew the reason why. He knew that Yiseul wasn't the one who decided the day. He knew why he chose it to be such a close date. And still, he acted and kept the mask on.

"I know right?! That was pretty fast. Do you know something?" Yiseul asked looking straight into Taehyung's pitch-black eyes, searching into them for some unspoken truth. "You know Jungkook has been here for long enough to make him that excited to finally go out," Taehyung explained but he knew that after he answered he will be welcomed with more questions, and running away wasn't an option.

"Why is he here for that long?" Taehyung answered her question. "Have you forgotten about the privacy rules?" He thought that this would make her stop but instead he was taken aback by her answer. Her face softened. Her wounds were throbbing. She felt the pressure on her face but she didn't care.

"I don't wanna listen more about privacy and shit! Taehyung. I'm sure Jungkook is hiding something that shouldn't be hidden. And I'm done with being hypnotized! I wanna know. Cause... Cause I care, Taehyung. I can't bear seeing him like that knowing something is wrong with him." Her words and confession were back-firing at her. She didn't know that this was what she felt. She cared. And care is from the chain of affection, obsession, and attachment. But attachment became one of her biggest fears.

Guilt was showering over Taehyung who was sitting across Yiseul with his jaw on the floor. Even if he was guilty and hurt to see his little sister in this situation, he can't say it out. It will only break her even more. Taehyung pulled Yiseul in a warm hug which reminded her of Jungkook and the way he hold her close to him and wrapped his arms around her figure. He was now living inside her head. Yiseul let herself sink into her brother's embrace. Thinking if she just could read minds, would she be relieved? Or its curiosity will be the only winner that gets out of the battle.