I: The kind nurse

It was a day like any other day in that hospital

A boring day full of reports, sanitizers, and that hospital's smell.

What can someone do in a hospital anyway, it's like a prison where people look after you.

In that room, A young girl in her 20s was sitting with a woman in her early 40s, wearing all black and looking so pale.

Who would have an appetite or look happy after their family went through an accident anyway?

Yes, that pale woman is her mother.

"I'll leave now sweetheart, I will come tomorrow after work as usual, okay?" The woman said flashing her daughter the sweetest smile.

She stood up from her chair which was on the right side of the hospital bed, bending down to her daughter's level, planting a kiss on her forehead.

"Bye Yiseul." the mother said.

"Bye eomma, Take care of yourself, eat well, sleep well, and don't overwork." Yiseul said.

"Now you're the mother not me, haha." The mother joked making both of them laugh a little.

"You too." The old woman said before leaving the hospital room.

Yiseul was staring at the white ceiling, waiting for the second regular guest.

'I feel bad looking through mother's eyes, they are full of sadness and pity.' she thought.

Not too long after the mother left, someone knocked on the door.

The expected guest for sure.

"Come in!" Yiseul said.

The door was opened and a young handsome man entered, a cheerful soft smile plastered on his face.

"Bonsoir! Yiseul." He said, welcomed by a small chuckle from Yiseul.

"Bonsoir! Tae~" Yiseul said. They became so close to the level that she calls him by his first name.

He was a very kind and sweet nurse, not like the other male nurses.

"How are you today?" He asked.

"Better I guess." Yiseul said.

He put the reports and the supplies he came with on the chair which the mother was sitting on, getting close to her face, making her blush.