IV: good news was bad

She shifted he head to the sound source, to find Jungkook standing and leaning his front body on the fence, crossing his arms on the fence bar and resting his head on it, while his wheelchair was near him

"You're here!" She asked more like stated.

"No just ghost, fear me" He answered sarcastically.

No one to blame him.

'Cause who asks that question when you literally can see it yourself, geometry vibes.

A minute of silence passed before it was cut by Yiseul.

"Are you fine? I mean do you need help standing-?" She asked, trying to not show that she is concerned, or maybe she was but don't wanna admit it.

He cut her off " I'm fine, Obviously I can walk, It's Just painful sometimes but huh who cares," He said rolling his eyes.

She nodded, shifting her head again to the view, not knowing what to say.

"So why are you here?" He asked, still not looking at her.

"When I asked you, you didn't answer, and now you're expecting me to tell you?" She asked raising an eyebrow.

"Maybe" he shrugged.

After some minutes of silence, she answered.

"Car accident" she answered shortly.

He eyed her from head to toe, the same way he did when they first met, but this time He stared at her face for a while, looking at the bandage that cover half of her face.

She felt insecure so she tried to distract him from staring at her face.

"Now your turn," she said waiting patiently for his answer.

"But your turn didn't end yet." He said.

He still had some questions in mind.

Not like he cares, but he used her to spend his time on something other than counting the infinite stars and the molecules of clouds if he can.

"What more?" She asked, being a bit nervous and annoyed by the topic.

"How did you get into that accident?" He asked.

He wondered since any normal car accident will mostly end up with some stitches or concussion or broken bones, and that 'broken bones' was obvious on her.

'But how did she get this half face injury?' He thought.

"Uhh Ummm..."

Flashback!!

It was a normal happy day.

Yiseul and her father coming back from her grandparents in the countryside.