Stop Jungmei! Seriously I need to talk this out way more with Jungkook and Taehyung because this is getting weird how I feel so out of the blue

"Yes let's dress in disguises and then we can go out. Don't want any more attention on us to give us more stuff to worry about" I gave the three of them a wide smile feeling excited to go out again before as they nodded accepting the idea more.

"I'm going to go see if I still have a wig somewhere in my closet" I turned to Jimin who jumped up from the couch as he dusted himself off before he turned to me as I stared at him.

"What?"

"Nothing..." I shake my head as he shrugs with a smile as he walks out of the room. I don't even know if it's random or not that he somehow has a wig in his room and that was his first thought.

Eh who am I to judge

I shrug my shoulders as I turn to Yoongi who nodded with a smile as he slightly turned his head to the kitchen before turning back to me.

"Yeah that sounds like a better plan than drinking so early in the morning anyway. Plus we can even go out and do something fun after shopping" I melted as Yoongi gave me a gummy smile. I almost completely forgot about my happiness about getting him away from looking for the alcohol that is barely there as his smile made it's way to my heart.

It reminds me so much of....yet again so different...in a different way

I blink out of my thoughts as he tilted his head questioning my slight daze as I waved it off and took a step back.

"Great then, I think it will definitely help with some stress relief aswell being outside rather than inside with our thoughts and no offense but there are times I need space from being with you all in a confined space." Jin agreed as he looked up like he was thinking of it.

"Yes amazing plan right? Also no offense taken because it's the truth. Since Jimin already went to...well grab his wig, let's all get dressed in disguises and meet here when we are done" I nod at the two men left in the room as they smiled at me before we parted.

I walk back to my room feeling excited about it all now as I realize I'm going to be spending more time with them which I haven't really done as much as Jungkook and Taehyung.

Bonding time yay!

I laugh shaking my head as I finally approach my door and go inside to pick my disguise for today. Looking through my clothes I huff as I realize I can't even dress like a man since then I'm disguising Jungmei but I'm playing as Jungkook.

Aish why does that man have a smiliar face~

Shaking that idea out, I pick a black jersey that is clearly not mine but I think it's Jungkook's so he won't mind, I think. I pair that with a black hat and a pair of ripped mom jeans and sneakers. I hold the shoes in my hand as I pull a brush through my shorter hair thankful that my new hair will help disguising myself more at the moment. Not minding the makeup, I apply light perfume before I just grab a black mask and a bag for my phone and money before opening my door ready to go.

"Hopefully didn't wait long" I mumble as I close my door with my free hand as I hold onto my shoes,bag and mask. I then start to walk to the living room to see if anyone is done yet.

I hum as I enter and a smile immediately grows on my face as I spot one person on the couch fully dressed as he runs his hand through his blue hair. His face was blank as he stared at his phone while scrolling through something. Jimin looked up when I walked more into the room and jumped up from the couch and walked to me with a cute smile.