𝟏𝟓 𝐘𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐋𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫, 𝐒𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐀𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐝

𝟏𝟓 𝐘𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐀𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐃𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐞'𝐬 𝐒𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐭𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐲

𝐃𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐁𝐲 𝐌𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 

𝐘/𝐍'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

I screamed as tears rolled down my face at an alarming speed. The screaming wouldn't stop, my throat was so raw with pain and agony. 

 Blood stained my hands, My Gnosis screamed with me. My human heart wanted to rip itself out of my chest, it wanted to leave. I gripped my chest and kept crying. Multiple rough and harsh sobs broke loose. The bleeding wouldn't stop. The pain wouldn't stop. 

I gripped the table end tightly, wood splintering into my palm. So many maidens here to help- they can't help. No one can help me. 

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐀𝐫𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐧'𝐬 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫𝐬

𝐘/𝐍'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

I opened my eyes and instantly sat up. Covered in sweat, tears stained my cheeks. My body trembled and I hugged myself tightly. I looked to my left and Dottore was gone. 15 full years of peace...not a single letter from any of the other Archons. Though, every day I fear they will come for me. 

My prophecy ran through my head, rapidly. I got out of bed, slowly and stumbled. I glanced out my window and my eyes widened. I screamed out for Dottore and made my way out of the room. 

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐀𝐫𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐜 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐞

𝐘/𝐍'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

I held the bridge of my nose. Dottore stood beside me. Zephial, my eldest son, stood in front of us both. He was covered head to toe in blood and mud. 

"Would you care to explain yourself?" Dottore asked, bored out of his mind. 

"He said I was Pantalone's son." Zephial hissed. I stopped and looked at Dottore.

"Then he deserved it." Dottore flashed a smile and I elbowed him.

"You should've ignored him, Zephial." I turned back to him. A complete replica of Dottore...

"He only said those mean things because he doesn't know his father." Dottore breathed out and shrugged. "How old is the boy, Zephial?" 

"15. He's one of the new recruits for the Geo Staff users, or whatever you call them." 

I sighed. 

"He said you were a whore." Zephial glanced at me. Anger flashed through his eyes and his fists clenched. "You really think I'd allow him to talk like that about my mother?" He took a step forward. 

"Zephial...I've been called worse. Please don't do it again." I walked towards him and he stopped. 

I kissed the top of his head. "Thank you for being so concerned but it's nothing." I smiled. 

"Hmph." He responded and turned his head. 

"Now, go get changed, there's mud everywhere." Zephial turned and walked out of the throne room. I watched him leave. 

"So, can I go kill the little fuck?" Dottore coughed.

"No." I turned to him. 

An arm wrapped itself around my waist and Dottore pulled me closer to him. "What a shame, I wanted to see the faces of the other dickheads when I present them with the stupid kid's tongue." Dottore flashed a grin. 

I rolled my eyes. "I fear for the boys..." I whispered. If anyone touched my sons...

The door flung open. Sandrone, a panting mess, stood in the door frame. 

"Everything alright, Sandrone?" Dottore asked. 

"I-It's..." She breathed out and sucked in the air. "...S-Scaramouche...H-He's back. B-But he's not alone." 

My eyes widened. The thing I feared most It's coming true. 

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐂𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐀𝐛𝐬𝐨𝐥𝐮𝐭𝐞 𝐖𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫

𝐋𝐘𝐒𝐈𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐀'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

I watched all the Futui bodies pile up. 

My eyes gleamed the powerful color of fire. Pyro will clean this snow covered prison. Alfonse, the Hydro Archon, scanned the area. 

"Where is the bitch they call a god." Alfonse hissed through his teeth. 

"I'm right here?" A cold and harsh voice called out. 

A woman with her campaign and the rest of the Futui Harbingers stormed out the palace doors. I witnessed the fear that ran through the short girl's eyes once she witnessed the creature that was staying deep inside the frost covered winter. Dvalin. The fear turned to hatred once Rinea and Scaramouche walked into view. 

"What are you doing here." Hissed the woman in the dark blue dress. 

"You're what the nation calls a god? Truly embarrassing." Alfonse laughed. 

The man in the mask gripped the woman's hand tightly. 

Geo particles appeared over Alfonse's mouth, he tried speaking but nothing came out. Tatiana walked past him. The Geo Archon glanced towards the Futui Harbingers. She locked eyes with the man in glasses. 

"We're here to discuss the letter." I walked towards the woman. The man with no face slightly drew his blade. I just glanced at him. 

"You're only 15 years late, Pyro Archon." The man holding the woman's hand hissed. 

The woman remained silent, then opened her mouth to speak. 

"Let us meet inside, the cold isn't good for people like..." She turned to Tatiana. "You all aren't used to our cold." 

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐑𝐨𝐨𝐦 𝐨𝐟 𝐒𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐥𝐞

𝐘/𝐍'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

"Why did you all take 15 years to finally come and attack?" I demanded and stared at the Pyro Archon. Her name was Lysithea, whatever her name is it doesn't matter when I present her body to Celestia. 

"We needed time to prepare." She smiled warmly, eyeing down me and Dottore. 

I got to see each Archon...

Tatiana: The Geo Archon

Alfonse: The Hydro Archon

Lysithea: The Pyro Archon

Rinea: The Anemo Archon...

"Two are missing." I side eyed Tatiana. She was eyeing  Pantalone heavily. 

"They'll be here shortly." Lysithea crossed her arms over her chest. 

Scaramouche did not even glance toward any of us. 

"Let me cut to the main point." Lysithea hissed. She turned her head toward Dottore.

 "𝐑𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐜𝐞𝐝𝐮𝐫𝐞, 𝐨𝐫 𝐰𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐫𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐧."

𝐈 𝐞𝐱𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝 𝐚 𝐠𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐚𝐭 𝐃𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐞, 𝐡𝐞 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐬𝐦𝐢𝐫𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐈 𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐀𝐫𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐧𝐬.

"𝐌𝐲 𝐫𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐧 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐛𝐞𝐠𝐮𝐧, 𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐧𝐨 𝐡𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐀𝐫𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐧 𝐰𝐚𝐫 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐲 𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐂𝐫𝐲𝐨 𝐀𝐫𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐧."

She smiled and giggled. "Well then, this will be harder than expected." 

"You're all welcome to stay, but if any of you hurts one of my people, I will kill you" I smiled warmly towards the other Archons.

I got up and left the room. I'll kill them all anyway.