Few months of hell!

Kensi POV:

The next few months are going to be hell and very painful! It was 8.30 on Monday morning we have to be in work in 30 minutes and deeks is still asleep. I shake him "deeks come on get up we are going to be late! Get up!" I shout then punch him in the arm. He wakes up "what was that for!" He moans. "We are going to be late for work get up!" I say as I go to get ready. When I walk to the kitchen deeks had made us coffee and was ready to go. "Let's go then!" He says we pick up our coffee and walk out to the car.

Deeks POV:

The next few months are going to be hell and very painful for kensi! Kensi woke me up by punching me in the arm "what was that for!" I moan. "We are going to be late for work get up!" Kensi says as she goes to get ready. When she is getting ready I quick get changed the I make us coffee and i was ready to go. "Let's go then!" I say we pick up our coffee and walk out to the car. I drive to work she must be to tired to drive because this is the first time she let me drive. We walk into work "hey kensi are you okay?" Callen says "I'm honestly don't want to talk!! I'm sorry if I'm being horrible!" She snaps back.

*a few months later*

Deeks POV:

Kensi woke up in pain early morning I think she might be in labor. I rush her to hospital. When we arrive there I ring the team telling them to come quick. They arrive and wait to see kensi. A few hours pass and kensi had given birth to our beautiful daughter lucy-may. She looks exactly like kensi. The two girls I love the most! The team came in they all said congratulations to us and hugged kensi. I can't wait till we can take her home!