wedding planning!

*4 weeks later*

Kensis POV:

Nell came around and we start planning the wedding. A little while later deeks comes back with Sam and callen to watch the football match. We just laugh then we look at pictures of wedding dresses and we can't decide on a colour so we shouted for deeks "DEEKS COME HERE PLEASE!!" He came running. "Hey what's up?" He asks I say "we need help on choosing colour!" He looks and says "I pick- " he was cut off by the door we go answer it there stood Talia.

Deeks POV:

Me and the guys came in to see kensi and Nell planning for the wedding then we went to watch the match. Then I heard "DEEKS COME HERE PLEASE!!" I went running. "Hey what's up?" I ask she says "we need help on choosing colour!" I looks and say"I pick- " i was cut off by the door we go answer it there stood Talia. I look at kensi who said "Talia what are you doing here?" Nell callen and Sam came over and we all looked at kensi. Talia says "well just came to see you and ask deeks out!" Kensi was ready to attack so Sam and callen pulled her back. I say "talia I don't like you in that way me and kensi are getting married!" I walk over to kensi and put my hand around her waist making her smile and I kissed her she kissed me back. And talia just looked annoyed.