Gender of the baby!

*the next day*

Kensi POV:

Today was the day when we find out what gender the baby is and every one at work puts buts on what the gender was me, Nell,Hetty and Eric and said a girl and deeks, callen and Sam all said a boy after the appointment we have work and Nell said when I come in I have to see her first. So I got up and made us breakfast "are you feeling okay?" I heard deeks say from the top of the stairs "yes I'm fine" I reply "are you sure your cooking breakfast!" I laugh and say "very funny!" After we ate we left for the appointment when we got there the doctor put a cold gel on my stomach. A few minutes later the doctor had the gender.

Deeks POV:

I woke up on the day when we find out the gender I walk out our room to smell food. I shout "are you feel in okay?" "Yes I'm fine" she shouted back "are you sure your making breakfast!" I joked she laugh and said "very funny!" After we ate we left for the appointment when we got there the doctor put a cold gel on kensis stomach. A few minutes later the doctor had the gender the doctor said "you are having a baby girl! Congratulations" kensi smiled at me and we thanked the doctor and drove to work "what do you want to call her kens" I ask "how about we join the two names together and call her Lucy-may" she answers "that's a great idea!" I say as we arrive at work. Kensi runs up to ops "so what gender?" Sam asks I was about to answer and I hear Nell scream and run down with kensi. "I'm guessing your pleased Nell!" I laugh? "Come on what's the gender!" Callen says. "Their having a girl and their thinking about calling her lucy-may!" Nell shouts. Kensi laughs "nell calm down!" She says.