don't make me do this!

Kensis POV:

I was sat on the stairs with Nell trying not to lash out on Talia. Me and Nell started to walk to the living room when I heard deeks say "Talia get off me! I'm with kensi I don't want to be with you!" Me and Nell walk to see Sam and callen there they look at me and wait I see Talia holding onto deeks wrist. I go to walk over Nell stopped me and said "kensi wensi dont!" I look at her "I won't just let me go please Nelly!" I say she's nods and let's me go. I walk up to Talia and say "don't make me do this talia! You know I will! Let go of him!" She stares and doesnts let go. Deeks looks at me. I stand on Talia's foot then kick her in the stomach and she falls to the floor. Nell came over and said "I thought you said you wouldn't!?" I just laugh.

Deeks POV:

Kensi left with Nell and then Talia grabbed my wrist and started to pull me and the out. I say "Talia get off me! I'm with kensi I don't want to be with you!"she shook her head and started to try and plan me again. Then kensi and nell came in kensi came over and she says "don't make me do this Talia! You know I will! Let go of him!" She just stares at kensi and holds my wrist tighter. I look at kensi. Kensi stands on her foot and kicked her in the stomach and Talia fell to the floor. Nell came over and said "I thought you said you wouldn't!?" Kensi laughs and I take her hand and kiss her. "Thank you for that!" I say to her "my pleasure that was fun!!" She answers we walk back and the guys followed.