I CAN!!

*5 minutes later*

Kensis POV:

I tried to get up again but deeks still held me down "will you let me get up please?" I asked looking into his eyes. He says "will you not punch or hurt Talia for what she did?" "I'm not promising anything but fine!" I say. He let's me go I get up Talia was looking over I gave her a death stare and walked over to Hetty. "What can I help you with, miss byle?" She asks. I say "Hetty my shoulder is fine can I please start to work this case?" She nods I shout "I CAN!! THANKS HETTY!!" giving her a big hug. I walk over smiling deeks come over and said " so you can work the case then?" I nod we both smile just then Hetty calls us over we walk over. She says "Talia will still be working with you two though" we nod then as we walk off we both sigh.

Deeks POV:

Kensi tried to get up again but i still held her down "will you let me get up please?" She asked looking into my eyes. I say "will you not punch or hurt Talia for what she did?" "I'm not promising anything but fine!"she says i let her go she get up Talia was looking over kensi gave her a death stare and walked over to Hetty I just shake my head and laugh. I look over at kensi and I hear her say "I CAN!! THANKS HETTY!!" she walk back over I get up and meet her half way and say "so you can work the case then?" She nods and we both smile just before Hetty calls us over. She says "Talia will still be working with you two though" we nod and as we walk off we both sigh. I put my arm around her and say "she won't do anything if your there!" We both laugh then we sit down.