sickness?

*a week later and a week before the wedding*

Kensis POV:

It was a Monday I was woken up by me needing to go to the toliet to throw up. Once I stopped throwing up I sat the for awhile with a bad pain in my stomach and then I was being sick again. I feel someone lift me hair up and it was deeks. Once I was sure I was finished I got and and hugged deeks he says "are you sure you can go into work?" I nod and get changed. Deeks gives me a cup of coffee and we drive to work. When we got the we walked in together hand in hand and we saw granger we immediately let go and walk to our desks. I sit down and put my head down then a feel a hand on my back and it was deeks again! Callen and Sam both stand up. Deeks kneels down and says "you said you could come in today!" I answer "I'm fine!" I get up and go to see Nell. Nell smiles and says "hey kens what's up?" I walk over and say "nell I'm...." I look around to make sure nobody was around "2 months pregnant!" She smiles jumping up and down. I laugh and we walk down from ops.

Deeks POV:

i was woke up by kensi throwing up i held her hair back wjen she stopped shengot up and hugged me i say "are you sure you can go into work?"she nods and get changed. I give her a cup of coffee and we drive to work. When we got the we walked in together hand in hand and we saw granger we immediately let go and walk to our desks. I sit down and kensi put her head down then I put my hand on her back and Callen and Sam both stand up. I kneel down and say "you said you could come in today!" She answers "I'm fine!" She gets up and go to see Nell. I ignore sam and callen and wait for her to come back. Her and nell come back laughing. I kiss her head and hug her she wisphers to me "deeks I'm pregnant!" I was so happy.