the talk

Kensi POV:

I was still sat there crying and to make it worse in walked talia. i got up i want to get changed into my gym clothes. I started to take my anger out on the punching bag. Talia walked over and said "why don't you like me?" Instead of answering I punch her deeks, callen and Sam all came running over Sam and callen pulled me away deeks stayed with Talia which made me feel worse. Sam give me a hi-5 and we all laughed. I got changed back into my walk clothes me sam and callen all walked back to the bullpen still laughing. Nell and Eric came over and both said at the same time "what's so funny?" Sam said "kens punched Talia!" They started to laugh to. In walked deeks and talia and i walked to my desk and went on my phone. Deeks sat at his deeks with talia and the sofa. My phone buzzed it was deeks.

(Texts)

Deeks- hey men's can I talk to you outside xx

Kensi-if you most x

(End of texts)

He held my hand and looked into my eyes and he said "kens I know how you feel about talia how you don't like her and how you think I fancy her. I have loved you since the day we met! You are all I ever wanted! Do you really think I would want to lose someone like you for her!?"

I looked in shock and shook my head and he kissed me and we walked back in hand in hand.

Deeks POV:

I was still sat there crying and to make it worse in walked talia. i got up i want to get changed into my gym clothes. I started to take my anger out on the punching bag. Talia walked over out of the blue kensi punched her. Me callen and sam went running over. Callen sam and kens went one way laughing I helped talia sort and her nose. We walked into the bullpen and heard laughing. Kensi saw us and sat at her desk followed by callen and sam. I sat down and decided to talk to her. I sent her a text. When we got outside i held her hand and looked into her eyes and he said "kens I know how you feel about talia how you don't like her and how you think I fancy her. I have loved you since the day we met! You are all I ever wanted! Do you really think I would want to lose someone like you for her!?" She looked in shock and shook her head and i kissed her and we walked back in hand in hand.