Please let me!

Kensi POV:

He pushed deeks and Eric to the ground deeks came running over and pulled me a side. He said "kensi we will get you out of here and safe I promise!" I say "no I have a plan!!" He shakes his head I say "please let me!" He then ends up nodding. My plan was to get my friend from a long time ago who said she was in LA to come and shoot him so I text her 'hey long time since we seen each other and I heard you are in LA I could really use your help Clairmont wants me die and want to kill the baby! Please help!' 30 minutes she came bursting through the door and shoot clairmont then came running over "kensi!!" She said "ziva !!" I answer and hugged her.

Deeks POV:

He pushed ME and Eric to the ground I went running over and pulled kensi a side. I said "kensi we will get you out of here and safe I promise!" Kensi says "no I have a plan!!" I shake my head she says "please let me!" I then end up nodding. She texts someone and 30 minutes a brunette with hazel eyes came bursting in and shoot peter and came running over shouting "kensi!!" And kensi said "Ziva!!" And hugged her. All the team stood around looking at each other. Kensi then said "oh yea! Guys this is Ziva my friend from high school!" Ziva shook our hands and said "nice to me to meet you all! And kensi are you OK?" Kensi nods and smiles I say "kens would you like a coffee?" She nods and hugs me.

—————-

A/N

Sorry didn't update was on holiday and sorry that its short!