what do you want from us?

*4 hours*

Kensi POV:

The bull pen door swung open and a similar voice of Peter Clairmont started shouting "Mrs Deeks come here!" Me and nell both ran out of ops to see Deeks and Eric being held at gun point by Clairmont. I whisper to nell "put the building on lock down!" She nods and quickly runs off. The alarm goes off which says 'warning this buliding has been put on lock down intruder alert!' Me and nell walk down the stairs so we are standing in front of them. Sam and callen walks in knowing the building was on lock down. "Hey! Is everyone alright?!" Sam says I moved and shake my head. "Hey you two!" Peter says "woah what do you want from us?" Callen says seeing deeks and Eric at gun point. "I came to finish a job I started 1 year ago but wasn't able to finish! I'm here to kill kensi!"

Deeks POV:

Me and Eric had searched the crime scene long enough and got in the car to go back to base. We sat down and peter clairmont the person that killed kensis father had put guns to the back of out necks. "Time to go back to base I agree!" He says. When we get there Clairmont shouts "Mrs Deeks come here!" How did he know we were married. Then the alarm went off saying 'warning this buliding has been put on lock down intruder alert!' Kensi and nell walk down the stairs so they are standing in front of us. Sam and callen walks in knowing the building was on lock down. "Hey! Is everyone alright?!" Sam says kensi moved and shook her head. "Hey you two!" Peter says "woah what do you want from us?" Callen says seeing me and Eric at gun point. "I came to finish a job I started 1 year ago but wasn't able to finish! I'm here to kill kensi!" Sam stands in front of kensi and says "if you kill kensi your ending two lives! She pregnant!!"

"She ended my family's lives so I should end hers!" Peter says