The wait.

Kensi POV:

When I finally woke up I looked around I was in a dark room that had no windows I felt something running down my head I was bleeding really badly. Then the door opened and I saw jack coming down. He came up to me and starting asking who is the boy im always with. All I said was "hes me partner." He hit me. I began to cry and scream "ok i lied then he's my boyfriend he's been there for me and I trust him with everything." He hit me then I heard the door being kicked down. Jack untied me and stood me up I nearly fell I had no balance then the door open in came running Sam callen and deeks guns pointed at jack then I feel jack put something in my side I looked it was a gun. I thought to myself 'oh great!' Then we pulled then trigger I fell to the ground in pain the last thing I saw before blacking out was deeks running over holding me in his arms.

Deeks POV:

We tracked kensis phone to jack house the one the who left her on Christmas. Me Sam and callen all vested up and grabbed our guns and left for jacks house. The car ride to jacks house was silent when we got there k was the first one out the car and kicked the down and went to check the basement and when we opened the door there stood kensi and jack. We went down guns pointed at jack. The next thing I know a gun shot went off and I saw kensi fall to the floor. All I thought to myslef was 'I'm going to kill him I really am!' I ran over to kensi and held her in my arms and said to Eric "get on ambulance on route now! We have an agent down!!" I hear him say "on it!"

*at the hospital*

Kensi was rushed in to surgery I had to wait 6 hours till they were done and a nurse pulled me over and said "Mr deeks, miss blye lost loads of blood!" She paused and I felt tear build up in my eyes and she continued "but she's OK she's in recovery and you can she her just dont make her move!" I nod and go see kensi. She lying there I walk and and say "hey fern, how you feeling?" She goes to get up but I quickly say "no don't move you will make yourself worse!" She nods and I sit next to her bed holding her hand and she close her eyes that's when I let tears fall so she didn't see me crying.