the undercover mission.

*the next morning*

Kensis POV:

I had a text from work saying 'come in now!' I wake deeks up and we leave to work with no coffee. Deeks said "kensi take your ring off we can't tell them yet" I nod and take it off. We walk into work I was in a sleepy but yet annoyed because I wanted coffee. Callen stood up and said "morning kensi are you OK?" I snap back "oh please be quite I'm not in the mood!" Deeks came over and pulled me aside and said "kensi what's up are you tired did you want your coffee?" I nod he just laughs. We hear a whistle it was eric. When we get to ops I'm still half asleep Eric started to say "we have a massive drug cartel in this neighborhood! Deeks and kensi you will be going undercover and man and wife! You leave in 5!" Me and deeks leaves ops to see Hetty with two suitcase of our stuff.

Deeks POV:

kensi wakes me up and we leave to work with no coffee. I said "kensi take your ring off we can't tell them yet" she nods and take it off I feel bad for saying that. We walk into work kensi was in a sleepy but yet annoyed because she wanted her morning coffee. Callen stood up and said "morning kensi are you OK?" She snaps back "oh please be quite I'm not in the mood!" I wentbover and pulled her aside and said "kensi what's up are you tired did you want your coffee?" She nods i just laugh. We hear a whistle it was eric. When we get to ops kensis still half asleep Eric started to say "we have a massive drug cartel in this neighborhood! Deeks and kensi you will be going undercover and man and wife! You leave in 5!" Me and kensi leaves ops to see Hetty with two suitcase of our stuff. When we get to the house kensi end up falling asleep on the sofa and leaves me with the bags. One of the neighbors was giving a horrid look and I end up running inside and locking the door. I sit near kensi and I watch her sleep. She so peaceful and beautiful when she's asleep.