the unexpected vistor

Kensis POV:

It has been 5 months today since me and deeks first started going out. As I walk I the bullpen I sat at my desk. Deeks saw me come in and came over and said " happy 5 months anniversary!" That made me laugh I said it back he hugged me and smiles. Just then Hetty came over and said " one of the DEA agents is coming here today! So be nice!" We laughed as she walked away. My mind immediately thought of Talia the person that thought I was going to be like barbie. Just as I snapped out of my thought the door swang open and I saw Talia I sighed and walked next to callen and sam who were like brothers to me and saw Talia run to deeks and give him a hug and kissed his cheek. I got so annoyed and jealous I stormed off followed by callen and sam. Callen pulled me into a hug as I cried. I heard footsteps I looked up and it was deeks I turned away so he didn't see me like this.

Deeks POV:

5 months today 5 great months with kensi I love her to pieces I thought to myself. Just then kens came in and sat at her desk I went over and said " happy 5 months anniversary!" That made her laugh she said it back i hugged her and smiled. Just then Hetty came over and said " one of the DEA agents is coming here today! So be nice!" We laughed as she walked away. I look at kensi she was thinking. The door swang open I saw Talia. I know how kens doesn't like her so she walked next to callen and Sam who are like the brothers she never had. As I look back Talia came running up to me giving me a hug and a kiss on the cheek.I heard someone storm off I turn around kensi was gone. Callen and sam came up to me callen said " look what you have done!" Then ran after kensi. Sam punched me in the arm and went to find kensi and callen. I shortly followed I found them she was stood in a hug with callen. She saw me then turned around. What have I done I immediately thought to myself.