𝕗𝕠𝕦𝕣𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟

TW// blood, wound, crying

Ranboo's POV

I had one of my arms wrapped around Tommy as he helped walk me home, and my other hand was over my wound as I tried to heal it. Tubbo was on the phone with Phil, telling him what happened and that we were on the way.

I felt really bad for Tubbo, having to find out that his dad was a murder, and had tried to kill both of his best friends.

My wound was slightly healed, but I couldn't do much more to it.

Tubbo pushed open the front door, yelling, "We're here!" Tommy brought me over to the sofa where I saw Phil, Wilbur, and Techno waiting with worried faces.

"Ok, what exactly happened? All Tubbo said is that he got stabbed, which I can clearly see." Phil asked as he came over, trying to assist my injury. None of us spoke. I was in too much pain to speak, but Tommy and Tubbo were just lost from words.

"Can you move your hands, Ranboo?" Phil asked. I nodded, removing my shaky hands from my side.

My mind became foggy and my vision blurred. I could feel myself slipping in and out of consciousness.

"Hey, Ranboo, you've gotta stay awake, mate." Phil said, lightly shaking me.

I didn't want to stay awake. I hoped that the pain would leave if I slept. I was sitting there, somewhat ready to accept my unfortunate demise, when I felt a pair of soft hands on my side. These weren't Phil's hands. They were smaller, thiner, somewhat feminine feeling.

I looked down, seeing a pink glow coming from my side in the shape of two hands. Everyone looked shocked, as well as confused, as I was.

When I heal people, it glows purple, not pink. I did know someone who's glow was pink, though. My mom. But that's impossible, she's dead. She can't heal me from whatever comes after death, right? Or can she?

I slowly put my hands on top of the pink, my purple mixing with it to create a pretty magenta color.

The pain started to leave, and I began to feel much better. One it stopped glowing, I pulled my hands away to see a healed scar. The blood that was already on my hands was the only blood on the scar.

"What- What was that?" Tommy asked. I covered my mouth with the back of my hand, as to not get blood on my face, and smiled as I started to cry. The five looked at each other, confused and worried.

I explained to them what that was through my tears. The hart-warmed smiles on their faces made me want to cry even more.

Some more time passed. I had cleaned the blood from my side and my hands. I had surprisingly not gotten any blood on the sofa, which was good.

There was a knock at the door, and Phil got up to go answer it.

Words: 500