𝕤𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟

TW// cussing, being dragged, arguing, talk of murder, passing out

Ranboo's POV
three weeks later (we speedin)

I had met Tommy's friend Tubbo. He's a really sweet boy. Bee obsessed, nature obsessed, and mostly ocean obsessed, which I liked.

A few times, Tommy and I had said we were going on a 'walk,' and then head to the ocean where I swam around a lot. A few times, he got in with me and I dragged him fast through the water, which he found very fun as long as he didn't stay under too long.

Today, all of us; Tommy, Tubbo, Phil, Techno, Wilbur, and myself; all went out to the different shops around town. I hadn't really been introduced to many of the people in the town. Just a few.

As we walked around town, we didn't really buy anything. Just looked at stuff. Being a merperson was fun, but being a human was really fun. Sure, being a merperson means I can swim around fast and travel the ocean in just an hour or so, but when I'm human, I can go places. See the world. I'm slightly more free.

We exited a store and went down the street. The ocean was just about twenty fins, or feet, away from us. I could walk to the water in just a few seconds.

I felt a tap on my shoulder, so I stopped walking, so Tommy did, leading to everyone else stopping too. I turned around, seeing a man. Blonde hair, green eyes. He looked sort of familiar. He had metal shoulder pads and a sword attached to his hip. A guard?

"Hello? Can I help you?" I asked. He sighed, got down on a knee with his fist against his chest and his head looking towards the ground. Was he bowing?

"Prince Ranboo, by the kings orders, I have come to take you home." He said.

My heart dropped.

"I- I, uh..." I glanced over at the five. Tommy looked nervous, and the others looked confused.

I still didn't recognize the guy that much, that is, until he looked up.

It was Dream.

"You- General Dream, what are you doing here? You- you can't be here! You have to go back!" I said, stepping away from him. He stood up. "I have to take you home, Prince Ranboo. The king is waiting." He said.

"Prince?!" Phil asked.

I could feel tears poking at my eyes. No, no I can't cry. Tears are water. And water means wet. And being wet means I'll turn.

"You have to go, Dream. I'm not going with you. I can't. I have a new life now. I'm not going to go back to siting in my room all day doing jack shit. You're a guard! You know what they'll do to me for leaving! Hell, I may be killed!" I said.

"I know, Prince Ranboo. But if I return without you, your father will behead me." He said. "Then just- just don't go back! Because I'm not going. I'm scared of my father! I'm scared of what he'll do to me. And that's sad coming from his son." I said.

A moment of silence passed.

"Please, Prince Ranboo, don't make me force you back." Dream said. "F-Force me? You're gonna drag me away? That's inhumane!" I scoffed.

"We'll, I'm not a human. And you aren't either"

Silence.

"What...What is happening? Prince? Not human? What the hell is going on?" Phil asked. I turned to talk to him. "Phil, I-" I was cut off by a hand grabbing me and starting to drag me. "Hey! Dream, quit!" I yelled at him as he dragged me towards the water.

"Dream, please, don't do this, man! Father is gonna kill me! Literally!" I said, pulling at my arm.

People were now watching us.

The five followed us hurriedly.

"Ran!" Tommy yelled. He reached for me, but Dream pulled his sword out and pointed it at Tommy. Tommy gasped and stepped back.

"Dream, if you hurt him I will execute you with my own hands!" I snapped. Dream lowered his sword, sighing. "My apologies, Prince." He said. "And I'm sorry for this too."

He suddenly pushed me towards the water. I fell on my ass, and I felt my hand get wet.

"Oh, fuck." I whispered, looking over at the five. I looked down and saw my legs turning into a tail. Dream kneeled down. "Sorry, Prince Ranboo." He said.

I felt something poke me in the neck, and I passed out instantly.

Words: 760