𝕥𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖

I think I'm gonna use AURORA's music for almost like- every chapter because her voice is so soft and reminds me of a siren and yk, siren and mermaids/men tings.
Especially this song bc it says "Who's listening to the sirens singing?" so......yeah.

TW// blood, stabbing, drowning, crying, stab wound, yelling, assault?

Ranboo's POV

I looked over at the peer where I heard the noise. There, I saw a man holding a tight grip on a younger boy. Maybe a year or two younger than me. The boy had blonde hair, and he wore a red and white shirt and tan-ish pants. Khakis, are they called?

The man had his hand over the boys mouth, who struggled in the man's hold.

I could tell something was very wrong. That boy was in trouble. The man dragged him out to the end of the peer. He cornered the boy at the edge of the railing and pulled something shiny and pointy from his pocket that shimmered in the moonlight. The boy shook with fear.

A moment later, the man plunged the shiny think into the boys stomach and then pulled it back out. It was now dripping with blood. I had to keep myself from gasping.

The man kicked the boy over the railing, and he hit the water below with a hard splash.

I quickly swam over to the boy, wrapping an arm around his back and my other arm under his knees. I could see the pain in his eyes as the salt water poured into his wound, and as his lungs filled with water.

I hurriedly swam us to the shore once the man was gone. It was difficult considering I don't have legs, but I dragged the two of us up onto the sand. I sat up the best I could beside the boy.

I'm not the best at it, but I do know some CPR. Main thing you have to know when giving CPR, is that the ribs have to break. If they don't break, it's not working. I didn't want to break the boys ribs, as he was already in enough pain, but I had to.
(Please don't make a CupcakKe CPR reference. This isn't supposed to be sexual in any way.

I thought he was dead, but then he stared to cough up water. I rolled him onto his side so he wouldn't choke on the water.

He looked up at me, exhaustion and fear and pain in his eyes.

"You'll be ok." I whispered. His eyes trailed my face and body. He probably thought he was dead or hallucinating. I mean, if I was human, I would too.

I pressed my hand on his wound, trying to stop the bleeding until someone arrived. The wound started to slightly glow. I gasped, pulling my hand away. The glowing stopped.

The boys hands shook and tears ran down his face. The only expression on his face was pain.

I put my hand back on the stab wound, and it glowed again, and stared to heal. My eyes widened. So I can teleport and heal? It didn't heal completely, but it did do something. His pain level seemed to go down some, and the wound didn't bleed as much.

"Tommy?" I heard a man yell. The boy looked up, trying to speak. "Tom? Where are you?" Another man yelled, a bit younger. "Toms?" This one sounded a lot younger. Maybe the boys age. Seventeen, maybe?

"Is that you? Are you Tommy?" I asked. The boy nodded, choking on his tears. I looked back up towards where I heard the voices.

"Over here!" I yelled.

When I knew the people were coming our way, I dove back into the water and watched from afar.

Tommy's POV

I heard my family yelling for me. First Phil, then Wilbur, then Tubbo.

"Is that you? Are you Tommy?" The thing in front of me asked. I nodded, trying desperately to not keep crying, but I was hurting too bad. "Over here!" The split thing yelled. A few seconds later, it dove into the water.

"Tommy! Oh my god, what happened?" Phil asked in a panic. He dropped to his knees beside of me, pulling my head into his lap. I tried to speak but I couldn't. "Never mind that. Don't speak. We're gonna get you help." Phil said. I shakily nodded.

One of my brothers, Techno, kneeled down beside of me, and tired to put pressure on my stab wound. When that thing out it's hand on my wound, it made the pain almost vanish, but when Techno did it, it made it hurt more.

"S-Stop!" I gasped, pushing his hand away from me. "Tommy, I know it hurts but you're going to belled out if I don't put pressure on it." He said.

I turned to zone out. I looked over and saw my brother Wilbur on the phone with what I assumed to be an ambulance. My best friend Tubbo was hiding his face in Wilbur's chest, not wanting to see me. Which is understandable. I probably look like I just went through hell and back.

Soon later, an ambulance arrived. They put a mask over my mouth and nose, and then I passed out.

Ranboo's POV

I couldn't fall to sleep. I was so worried about that boy after the large white and red metal thing took him away. That man who did that to him should pay, but how? How do I avenge the boy?

I nuzzled down in the coral and fell to sleep after what felt like hours.

Words: 940