Epilogue

~6 years later~

Four years ago, I gave birth to a beautiful little girl named Karina Kamohelo Goncharov and a handsome baby boy who we named Kolya Kgosi Goncharov.

We decided that the kids did not need the double barrel surname that she had because it was a mouthful. Neo, prefers being called by her middle name Karabo, we also changed her surname and now all our children's initials are K.K.G

"Mommy's home." the kids refer to Ri as Mommy and me as Mama

"Mom, I need your help with a project."

"When is it due?"

"On Friday."

"What is it?"

"They said to build a solar system and create a speech about why most of the planets are not livable and why the earth is."

"Cool, let me wash my hands and we will go to the store, fetch a coat, and put on some boots." Neo nods and runs to her room, no matter how many times we ask her to walk, she prefers to run, she has fallen a lot but still zooms around the house.

"Hey baby, how was work?" she plants a kiss on my neck

"Exhausting, all I wanted to do was be here." she says wrapping her arms around my waist "How was your day?"

"Fun, the twins decided to have a food fight and some mashed potato got into Helen's eye." her laugh could be heard ringing in the other room, "It's not funny, Ri."

"It's not my love, how is Helen?"

"She is fine but I felt so bad I told her to take the rest of the day off, I will handle the twins and so now they are in quiet time and we are learning to keep our hands to ourselves and our food on our table."

"Are they getting there?"

"Nope. They just keep talking to each other. Honestly going to put them in front of the TV and they will watch Real Housewives with me."

"I think that would be better for all parties involved, I have a solar system to design and make."

"I do not wish to be you, but this is what happens when you are the cool parent."

"Fucking nuts."

"Language."

"I'm sorry, my love, I forgot what the solar system looks like."

"Google and YouTube are going to be your best friends."

"Okay, Mom, I'm ready."

"Cool, give Mama a kiss goodbye." I bend down so she can kiss my cheek

"Bye, baby."

"I'm not a baby, Mama."

"You will always be my baby." she shakes her head pulling her Mom to the garage.

"Can not believe it, a week of sun, fun, and you? Oh, how dreams do come true." we are headed for The Maldives, her cousins and their spouses, siblings and their spouses are coming too.

I was tired of Greece and its cold, vacations are meant to be fun. She places a kiss on my forehead before going to fetch a snack.

The flight will leave you jet-lagged, luckily we have a private shuttle service. We got here a day early, so we can sleep.

"Yaya!"

"Sasa!" I scream before running towards her "I missed you."

"I missed you more, so tell me how are they?"