60

Aly and Nate are babysitting while Luka and Katinka will be taking care of business while we enjoy two months on a private island near Cuba. We will be staying on a Yacht for the first week.

"Can I have a cosmo, please?" the stewardess nods as she heads for the bar. We are currently in the jacuzzi, enjoying its warmth and the sun.

"My love, what are your feelings around a second child?"

"You want another one?"

"I would not mind having another one."

"I have always wanted three so those are my feelings."

"You want two more?"

"Yeah."

"Would you carry both of them?"

"I would not mind."

"I think we should revisit this conversation when we are settled into our new home."

"We still have to choose one."

"You still have to choose one."

"No, you promised to help me decide."

"Yeah but I'm not choosing."

"That's an unfair division of labour."

"Come let me make it better." as I move over to her, the Steward comes over with my drink

"Here is your cosmopolitan Ma'am."

"Thank you Hannah." she goes back inside and Ri pulls me towards her.

She starts with a trail of kisses along my neck while her hands are undoing my bikini top.

"Ri," I whimper

"Mmh." she moans as she gives me a hickey, her fingers making their way to my nipples, flicking, twisting, pinching, and gratifying me.

"Amari," I whimper as she continues to make me feel good.

She pulls away from my neckline and looks me in the eye, my wife is stunning.

"Come on, let's take this somewhere else."

"Please hand me a towel."

"I will hold it for you," she says as she pulls the towel across her arm's length and I walk into her as she dries me off. When she is done she throws me onto her shoulder

"Ri!" her hand makes contact with my ass. "Amari put me down."

"Calm down, Bibi, we are almost there." the view of her ass is amazing but her shoulder is digging into my abdomen.

She opens the door and I close it, she throws me onto the bed, a bounce before I lay still on it.

"Where did you put my bag?"

"Bottom of the closet, what are you looking for?"

"I bought a few things that I would like you to look at."

"Right now?"

"Trust me it's situationally appropriate."

"You bought sex toys?"

"Didn't have to ruin my surprise."

"It is not ruined, baby." she comes out with a box. "Oh, what do you have there?"

"I love the enthusiasm."

"Only for you, Mistress."

"Oh, I like that, are you keeping it?"

"Maybe."

"I'll take it," she says before placing the box in front of me. "So in here are a few toys and you get to pick three that we will be using now."