16; Family Shambles

"Sorry for interrupting anything important you were working on, but I came here today with officer Abiko to discuss something I resonantly discovered."

He then pressed a button on the remote controller, changing the slides on the TV. On the screen showed a picture of Shigaraki.

I quickly turned my back to the screen, as a bolt of panic hit me the moment I saw his face. He looked just as sadistic in the picture as he looked in real life. I was shaking, holding my hands to my chest, rubbing them against each other, trying to calm myself down.

I looked back up at everyone. Apparently, my behavior was very noticeable. Tsukauchi was the first to speak about my sudden shaking.

"I'm sorry. I didn't know..."

He turned off the TV, immediately putting the remote controller down on the table after.

"I can understand if you don't want to be here anymore, but I think you should hear me first."

I nodded, now turning back over to face everyone. I breathed in and out, now calm enough to listen.

"Ok. Once again, I'm sorry, I didn't know you were still afraid of him."

"It's... It's ok. I'm fine, you can continue. I'm sorry."

He nodded, glad that I was able to hear what he had discovered.

"As I was saying, I have discovered something very interesting about Tomura Shigaraki. In our last meeting, I had talked about the League of Villains. Tomura Shigaraki's real name seems to be Tenko Shimura."

Shimura. I've heard that name before.

"With our new discovery, we discovered he seems to be related to Nana Shimura. Nana Shimura seemed to have had three sons, two changed their last names so it was a bit tough to find them. One went by the name Masa, Kibou."

I froze. Kibou. Uncle Kibou.

"Masa seemed to have been a villain, displaying a quirk a lot like his mother's. The quirk was known to be Vitality Spark."

I stopped breathing. I didn't want to accept it. I didn't want to come to a realization. I didn't want to know.

I could feel eyes on me. They all realized. They all knew.

"Though Masa's quirk was not exactly Shimura's quirk, it has been speculated that it was almost like half of it or something quite similar to it was passed down to him through genetics. Though his quirk still seems to have some unique abilities on its own, unlike his mother's quirk."

I would feel Aizawa and All Might staring down at me, as I looked down at the surface of the table.

I didn't want to know. I don't want to know.

"Masa, Kibou had become a villain when he was in his late 20's, killing himself when he was almost caught. Some of his family have speculated it was because of their mother's absence, as she had sent the three to a foster family. His quirk was incredibly powerful when not controlled, and with no one around who could help him control his quirk, he hid it for some time."

No. No. No. No.

It couldn't be true. It shouldn't be true. No!

"We soon later found out the third son's name. [L/N], Ka-"

"STOP!"

I had slammed my hands against the table, shaking it in the process. I was breathing harshly. Everyone was looking at me, startled by my sudden outburst. I then noticed blue sparks covering my arms up to my elbows.