7; Triggered

I woke up on one of the beds in the nurse's office, the curtain surrounding the bed, closing me off from the room, making a dark tint on me. I was going to get up and open it, but I heard a conversation going on, and decided to listen in. Nothing that seemed interesting had come up, as I also couldn't identify the two who were talking. Until one of them said my name.

"Speaking of students, I do want to talk to the student who got held hostage by the villains. [Last Name], [Name]."

I then heard Izuku's voice perk up, he seemed to be in one of the beds across from me.

"[Name]? They're lying in that closed-off bed over there. They are still asleep."

"Oh, ok. I'll probably try to see if I could talk to them tomorrow then."

The other unknown voice then started talking.

"Why do you need to talk to them?"

"We found something quite interesting in the syringe they had in their hand before passing out. The syringe the villains tried to use on them."

"What was it?"

"Well..."

He then began whispering his answer to the other unknown person, inaudible for me to hear. A bit sad about that, but he was going to talk to me tomorrow, so I would learn about it soon. But I am guessing whatever was in that syringe was something serious, which also made me a bit worried.

I tried moving myself a bit, but I was sore all over my body, so I decided to try, and sleep threw it. Which I did till Recovery Girl had to kick me out a few hours later. My mom decided to pick me up in her car, as she was worried for my safety. The car ride trip was quiet, which I was fine with.

I headed to my room immediately, not even looking at my dad, or answering any of my mom's questions when we got home.

Classes were canceled tomorrow, so I could sleep in, but I would have to talk to that guy about something he found out about that syringe.

I then flopped myself onto my bed, after getting into comfortable clothing.

I then drifted to sleep.

I woke up in a cold sweat.

I had a nightmare that was just a reenactment of the villain's attack. It terrified me, but I was able to calm down, remembering that it was all over. I was still a little shaky from the nightmare, but I got into some clothes, changed the bandage around my right forearm added some recommended ointment to the wound along with the cut under my shoulder from the other villain, and went to the kitchen for breakfast.

I saw my dad sitting at the dinner table, scrolling on his phone. He didn't look up once, completely ignoring me. Not like that hasn't happened before, but he didn't even attempt to ask if I was ok yesterday. Which slightly hurt me, but I ignored it.

I grabbed a breakfast bar and headed back inside my room. I grabbed my phone, unplugging it from its charger. Which I don't remember doing, my mom probably did that. I smiled at the thought, and headed over to my desk, sitting down in my chair in front of it. I noticed it was almost 11 am as I checked my notifications, which were just some text messages from Izuku, asking if I got home safe. I texted back that I was fine.

I then heard the house phone ringing from the kitchen, and I then heard my dad getting up to answer it. Once I heard the click of him picking it up, I continued checking my phone, almost forgetting the phone call.

Around a minute later, my dad opened my door, not knocking first. I looked at him, waiting for him to answer, and that's when I notice he had the house phone in his hand.