3; Rooftop

Of course, Izuku and I still had the school year to finish off till we could actually go to UA. I was late the day that we got back to school. Though once I returned, I heard Bakugo and Izuku both got congratulations from the principal. I missed that, but at least some of my teachers congratulated me the day when I showed up. Classes were long and boring(as usual), but the only thing slightly different was Bakugo's rage-filled scowl on me and Izuku that he had on us all day. He was pissed figuring out we also made it to UA.

I told Izuku to walk home without me after school because I had to grab any work for the two classes I missed in the morning. For some reason, the teachers left me off the hook and told me it was ok, so I headed back out to catch up to Izuku. I trekked through the school halls as I found my way to the entrance, I then suddenly heard faint yelling from the side of the school. My curiosity took the better of me, and I tried to find where the yelling was. I was sort of worried someone might be getting into a fight, and I hate it when people get hurt so I just had to check just in case. But also, because I had a small hunch on who could possibly be yelling.

As I searched around to the side of the school building, I quickly found who was causing all the ruckus. I discovered Bakugo holding Izuku up against a wall from the collar of his shirt as he barked at him. Izuku's backpack and some of his belongings were scatted on the floor.

"What dirty tricks did you use to do it, you quirkless twerp?"

I was watching from behind a wall, making sure neither of them had seen me. I know I should stop him, but I kept quiet and hid even as I fought my urge to save him with my petrifying fear of getting hurt myself.

"How did you do it?! Plus, [Name] made it in too, which is impossible, they can't even use their quirk properly! I was supposed to be the first and only! You have ruined my grand plans, both of you have!"

I was suspecting that Bakugo was probably going to hit him so I half-stepped forward till I stopped once more as I heard Izuku respond.

"Well, Kacchan, not everything can go your way. You can't always get what you want. I got into UA, both me and [Name], fair and square."

Midoriya then gave Bakugo a very calm but creepy smile. Though his face tensed up showing his panic. However, the twitch of anger behind his eyes could not be missed. Even I noticed it from this distance. It made me feel uncomfortable as I shifted my legs a little. Something was very off with him.

Bakugo then dropped him, flinching away from him, causing Izuku to slide down the wall till he fell on the ground. Bakugo scoffed at Izuku's comment, but I could tell he also was unnerved by Izuku's smile and attitude. Bakugo then finally walked away.

I scurried out from my hiding spot, whilst Izuku was getting up. I walked over to him quickly, scanning him to see if he was injured.

"Izuku, are you ok? I'm sorry I didn't intervene earlier, I-"

He laid a finger over my mouth, making me abruptly go silent. That hidden anger in his eyes disappeared as I stared directly into his green pupils as his expression slowly became softer and less strained.

"Shhh...I'm fine, really, I am. Hopefully, Kacchan won't pull a stunt like that again."

Izuku put his finger down before he began picking his stuff back up and putting it into his lemony-colored backpack. I eye him, a bit appalled by his behavior, as he looks down while flipping through his notebook shortly. I then decided to push my thoughts to the side before helping and assisting him until we both finally got all his possessions back into the school bag.

Soon after we then both continued to head home and once, we had to depart we said our goodbyes and I was alone again, with my thoughts, walking down the sidewalk. Reflecting on the earlier event.