1; Violent

PHASE 1: INTRODUCTION

UA High.

Everyone wants into that school. Izuku, Katsuki, my whole class. So how could that bring up such a devasting turn of events?

I had found myself pushed into a wall near a window in the empty classroom. Bakugo's hands aggressively squeezed my shoulders, threatening me silently if I even made a move to escape.

"Applying for UA High shouldn't even be crossing you two's minds!! Quirkless people can't do shit so why would there be an exception for either of you?!"

I felt afraid to speak but I did either way. I muttered quietly but with how close his face was he could hear me perfectly.

"...But I'm not quirkless-"

"Oh, but you sure act like you are!! If you aren't quirkless then use your quirk now! You haven't used it in years! Maybe you caught some disease from Deku?"

My head hung low. I didn't dare make eye contact.

I could feel the spit smack my forehead and face as he continued to bark at me.

"Maybe if you used your quirk and dumped Deku, you could seem useful for once?!"

I saw Izuku attempting to pull Bakugo away from me, but a simple, measly push got him toppling to the ground. I turned my head slightly, seeing his fearful eyes. I couldn't tell whether he was afraid for himself or me. However, I could tell he was angry as he gritted his teeth in frustration. But he still sat there, seeming hopeless.

Considering that his notebook, hero analysis, was just burned up and thrown out the window I was surprised to see Izuku hadn't run out of the classroom while Bakugo was distracted tormenting me. But he was a good friend like that.

"Yo, Bakugo, one of the teachers is heading over I think."

Bakugo didn't pay any attention to his two thugs of friends as he continued his pressuring bicker about the exam.

"You're pathetic if you think someone like you could pass the entrance exam. Deku would probably die, and you'd have no one left!!"

He suddenly but aggressively let me go, pressing me against the wall before stomping over to Izuku. My eyes widened slightly, now startled by what he was going to do next. Izuku, who now stood behind his desk, trembled in place as Bakugo got up close, bringing his almost ceaseless bullying session over to him.

Izuku leaned back, making sure to be far away from Bakugo. Even he stayed silent, not letting a single word slip.

"Now listen here, Deku!! If you don't want [Name] to attend your funeral I strongly advise you to give up on this puny dream of becoming a hero!"

He grabbed onto his shoulder as smoke came from between his fingers making the shoulder straps of his backpack char ever so slightly. Bakugo's sneering grin eased onto his face before his cocky tone rang throughout the room.

"Better start facing reality, nerd. I'll give it to you short and simple, if you truly want to become a hero this badly why not take a swan dive off a roof and hope for a quirk in your next life!!"

And with those final words, Bakugo and his degenerate slaves left the classroom, shutting the door violently. Even though they were gone a still eerie feeling was left behind in the nearly vacant classroom.

It was quiet. Silent. Nothing between us for several seconds as I stood with my back pressed against the wall, my head not moving a muscle as my gaze stayed on the floor. My thoughts stayed lulled as I felt a gnawing feeling of guilt overcome me. It usually felt like this, so I didn't pay any attention to it.