Put Away Your Mask!

Nene POV:

I needed to find Rui.
He should be here by now...ugh, where are you when I need you the most?!
"RUI" I called out as I entered the Discipline Committees room.
"Looking for me?" A smooth voice said behind me. It was Rui. He grinned his Cheshire Cat grin but it fell when he saw my face.
"What...." She started.
"Rui, have you noticed anything wrong with Tsukasa?" I whisper-screamed.
He looked thoughtful. He probably knew something, but he never said anything.
"Why do you ask?" He said.
"I saw Tsukasa in the bathroom, I mean I didn't mean to look in the males bathroom or anything-! But I heard crying and it was Tsukasa and he looked all messy and tired and-" Rui stopped me. He looked genuinely worried now.
"Nene calm down. Did he see you?"
I shook my head.
"Ok. Let's go look for Tsukasa. Maybe we might see something different in him." He concluded, facing the door.
I was worried. It was like a detective case. We just needed to catch Tsukasa out of character. But how long has he been hiding under a mask?

Tsukasa POV:

"Hehe...now I'm going insane." I sat up from the floor.
I spotted the pills and remembered what happened. Quickly, I ate the pills, brushed my hair, and left. I was gonna be late anyways.
Going up the stairs to my classroom, a few other kids were there. I did my best to blend in and sat at my desk. It was best not to make a scene.

I heard voices outside the door. They sounded strangely familiar, but I ignored it. I decided to quickly finish up my math homework and then get ready for class starting soon.

Rui POV:

Nene and I rushed to Tsukasa's classroom. We saw some of Tsukasa's classmates outside.
"Hey, you notice anything different about Tsukasa?" One said.
Nene and I quickly hid behind a wall and listened in.
"I mean yeah, just look at his expression. He would usually make a big scene but now..." the second person trailed off.
The first stranger shrugged and walked in. I then quickly followed them, Nene behind me. Looking through the classroom window, I could see the back of Tsukasa. I tried to take a closer look, but the door accidentally slid open and me and Nene tumbled in.
Everyone looked at us. Tsukasa turned around, and I could see light bags under his eyes. For a moment, just a moment, he looked sad.
"Rui? Nene? Whats are you doing here?" He asked, standing up.
"Fufu~ well, we wanted to see you of course!" I quickly stood up too from the floor and made up a lie.
It didn't feel good to lie to Tsukasa, but he probably lied to us more than we ever did to him anyways.

Nene POV:

I landed on top of Rui. Quickly, I rolled off of him.
"What are you doing here?" I heard him ask.
"We wanted to see you!" Rui replied.
I sighed. Thank god Rui was here to cover up for us. I don't think I could of done it.
Tsukasa flashed a extravagant smile, hands on hips.
"HAHAHA! You wanted to see the world future star to badly! Well...." He came close and whispered-
"I'll see you at the Wonderstage, so get ready for a glorious rehearsal!!"
Rui smiled.
I sighed. Tsukasa was always embarrassing himself....

We left, and Rui seemed fine.
But I swore Tsukasa flinched at the word "star".

Ugh, why is it so hard to get someone to pull down their mask?

------
So I'm thinking of making a couple chapters and just posting them at once so yeah