Hate

Tsukasa POV:

"We don't know the....but we think that he took...."

"He'll be alright just......and....."

"Make.....and be sure....care..."

Voices flickered in and out as I was hit by the blinding light right above my face. Soon after, my brain started pounding against my skull, like it was trying to escape.

I groaned as I tried to move my hand to my head, but found my arm too weak to do so.

"Where...am I...?" I somehow muttered out as I blinked my eyes open.

"Oh my god, h-he's awake!" I heated a young voice exclaim, her voice breaking halfway.

When I finally came to my senses, I looked around.

The plain, white walls and the blue curtains on either side of me, with a small nightstand to my right.

It all looked too familiar.

I jolted up in panic, but a searing pain once again entered my head. I flinched.

"Tsukasa! Lay back down!" Someone demanded. I turned towards the voice and saw a familiar pink headed girl look at me worriedly, her eyes red and puffy.

"Emu?" I managed to croak out.

She nodded and then called, "Guys! He's awake!"

Nene and Rui came rushing from behind the curtain.

Nene slapped her hand over her mouth and gasped. Ruis surprise soon turned to anger.

A doctor next to me placed a glass of water and some medicine on the nightstand, and then left.

Rui stormed over beside my bed. He looked furious, but his eyes brimmed with small tears.

"TSUKASA! What's wrong with you do you know how—"

Nene cut him off.

"Rui, calm down. He just woke up."

Ruis angry face soon turned into a big sigh.

"W-what's going on?!" I panicked, trying to sit up again. I could barely remember anything that had happened.
It was like as soon as I woke up, I realized that some pieces of the puzzle were missing.

I was overwhelmed by the faces around me. I recognized them, but they felt unfamiliar.

I flinched again as a throbbing pain once again entered my head, this time traveling throughout my body.

Emu started crying. It broke my heart to see her so sad, and it was all because of me.

Nene rushed over to Emu and gave me one more sympathetic glance before she led Emu away. Rui sighed again and gave a single, "Get well soon, I guess." Before walking away with them.

I was all alone. Again. Sitting helplessly in the hospital where it hurts to even move, to be the reason someone cried, to barely even recognize your friends.

I chuckled to myself quietly. No wonder everyone left me alone. Or do they just not get it?!

I don't want to be alone. I want to be on my own, but not alone.
They're doing it on purpose. They're leaving me alone on purpose because no one wants to be around me so they just leave because they're humans! And humans can hate other humans!
But why do I always have to be the hated one? Why do I have to carry the pressure? No, why am I even complaining? It's my own fault anyways.

Nobody likes me because I made them hate me.

Everybody hates me.

————-
Uh idk how to end this chapter so I'll just finish it next chapter with a time skip or some idk

Also TY for like 2K read I didn't know that many of you liked Tsukasa's suffering??? Nice to know I'm not crazy lol

Ok ima leave some reminders for myself next chapter so I don't forget my ideas like last time lol:
-Tsukasa finds out why he in hospital
-realizes he failed saki or some idk
-figures out who opened the door(idk who yet)
-uh random depressing stuff

Srry this chapters kinda short I'm saving stuff for next chapter