Smile For The Crowd

Tsukasa POV:

Finally, school over.

It's time to go to the Wonderstage.

When I get there, I inhale and then put a big smiley grin on my face.
"Helloooo~~?" I call out. Everyone else is there already.
"TSUKASAA!!!!" I heard a pink haired eccentric girl call out. She jumps on top of me and gives me a hug.
"EMU! GET OFF ME!" I playfully say.
Nene smiled a bit, but Rui is staring at me hard.
"Uh, Rui? You there?" I wave my hand in front of his face.
He snaps back to reality.
"Don't worry Tsukasa, I'm here." He smiles his Cheshire Cat smile.
"Alright, as your leader, let's get rehearsing!" I exclaim.

SmIlE fOr ThEm

Rui POV:

His smile is off.

I would know, seeing it almost every day.

It's forced. It's not real.

Something's not right.

I heard Tsukasa call out to get started on rehearsing.
I look over to Nene. It seems as though she has the same thoughts.

"Ok...." I started directing. In this scene, Emu is sent to the hospital. Tsukasa rushes her away while Nene sings a "get better" song.

We put Emu on the cart.
"Oh no! Emu's sick!" I heard Nene say.
I looked at Tsukasa. He looked scared; gripping on to the curtain, shutting his eyes closed. He was breathing heavily. Then he rushed over to the cart and took it to the other side of the stage. I think Emu noticed too. I'll talk to everyone after the show, without Tsukasa of course.

Tsukasa POV:
Oh, god.
What am I doing! Just go over to the cart and take it to the other side! That easy!
Nene already started singing. Meanwhile, I was pathetically clinging on to the curtain. Why was I shaking so much? Is it because of Saki?
I grunted. Now's not the time to think about your sister! I ran over to the cart and pushed it yo the other side as quickly as I could. I kept on seeing Emu as Saki. I shivered, but at least my role was done for a while.

SmIle FoR eMu

At the end of the show, we all got up on stage and bowed.

SmIle fOr The CroWD

Why is it so hard to smile now?
I forced another big grin, and it hurt my facial muscles just to keep grinning.

Why do I have to smile?
Why do I have to be here?

——after rehearsal——
Emu POV:

Tsukasa was going home early. He said something came up, and that's fine! But something seemed a bit odd.
"Emu, could you come over here?" Rui said, Nene at his side. He sounded serious. Is this about Tsukasa?
I walked over, looking worried.
"Have you all noticed Tsukasas been kind of odd today?" Rui asked.
Nene and I slowly nodded. Tsukasa was out of character for only moments, but that's definitely not normal. Eve n if it was subtle.
"We should visit Tsukasas house!" I proposed. The others looked surprised.
"Yes, that's a great idea!" Rui and Nene exclaimed. We decided we should try going to his house, and if Tsukasa said no we would just follow him.

"Hurry, let's go after Tsukasa!"

———-
This chapter was kind rushed lol.
Ok the next one won't come soon becuase I'm losing motivation and ideas but pls give me ideas
Also so many typos Srry but I'm too lazy to fix them

Dont read after this if you don't want possible spoilers

So so there's two options of either Tsukasa dying or the group follow him to the hospital and tsukasa realizes he want to not be a star and aspire some other dream idk
I'll prob make both soooo yeah