Dear Sister

Tsukasa POV:

School.
Oh, school, school, school.
It's not like I hate it. It's more like I would rather just stay at home and do nothing. Lately I've been so...conflicted.

Focusing is harder. Ever since Saki got re-hospitalized, I've been feeling so sick to my stomach.
I looked at the clock. Oh, lunch already?

Rui's POV:

I sat down on the rooftop. Any moment now, he should be popping up....
I recognized a blond headed figure running out from the door to the rooftop.

Tsukasa spotted me and quickly sat down. I saw sweat and he was panting heavily.
"Uhhh...Tsukasa? Did your in all the way here?" I asked.
He looked at me and then lowered his head.
"AAH! Pegasus Tsukasa the Star has made you wait for his glory to show up!" He exclaimed.
I grinned, even when he was apologizing for being even a little late he was bragging about himself.
As we sat down and ate lunch together, I glanced at Tsukasa. The light in his eyes flickered for a moment, and there was silence. He looked....emotionless.
Tsukasa noticed.
"ANYWAYS! MY CLASSES WERE AMAZING! I..." He shouted, looking excited.
I frowned a little but quickly grinned again. The light flickering must have been my imagination.

Tsukasa POV:

Ugh, almost let my guard down. Stars are always happy. Stars are strong. Stars shouldn't made others worry and stars should never complain. I started talking about nonsense to rui, and it looked like he didn't notice my guard down. Then I suddenly gasped. I completely forgot about my visit to Saki!!! I jolted up.
"Sorry Rui! Something came up!" Then I dashed out the door. My teachers already knew about the visit, so I was fine. Rui looked confused.

----
At the hospital:

I dashed inside.
"Excused me, is Saki Tenma here?" I asked the nearest nurse.
"Yes, right this way!" She told me.
As I walked into the hospital room I nearly cried at the sight of her.
I saw a bunch of medical stuff next to Saki, who was lying on the bed unconscious. I glanced at the nurse.
"Shall I call over the doctor?" She asked with sympathy.
I nodded and walked over to Saki. I waited for the doctor to come and then rushed over to him.
"Will she be alright?!" I urgently demanded.
He only smiled and nodded. I sighed in relief.
I walked over to Saki again and sat down on the chair near her.

"Saki......"