Im Alive!

Warning: drugs? Idk

Tsukasa POV:

I've never felt more alive.

Whatever that old lady gave me was working like magic.

Every pain in my body, the boulder on my shoulder crushing my sanity, it all disappeared.

Surprisingly, I heard a small chuckle that soon turned into joyous laughter. Finally, I was free!

I ran out of the house and looked around. I'm surprised I was able to run so freely, my body as light as a feather.

Oh, Tsukasa, Tsukasa. If only you had discovered this earlier!

But after a few hours, I felt the pain slowly ease into me again. It was like the pill put up a wall around my heart, but it was too weak to hold up.

I cursed at myself as I eyed the pill bottle again. Ok, so what? That thing worked like magic. It was like my own cure to cancer. What if I take one more? It was technically candy at this point.

——next day-Monday———

*+12:00 PM+*

Rui POV:

Tsukasa was unusually happy today at school. The last time I saw him he was a walking monstrosity (not being rude), but now he looked like he was on Cloud 9.

Tsukasa was bouncing while he was walking, and was talking excitedly a lot more than normal.

I tried to smile, but I couldn't get that uneasy feeling off of my shoulder. Oh, well. At least Tsukasa was happy.....I guess.

*+2:30PM+*

Nene POV:

Uhm, what.

Tsukasa's acting....well like his normal self, but he.....what's going on?! I don't even know how to explain it to myself.

He's finally acting actually happy, but it's weird. Like weird weird. Tsukasa was acting like he was at Death's Door just the other day, even though I could tell at that point.
What happened to him in just a couple days?

Maybe I should ask Emu later at rehearsal. She's usually good at this stuff.

*+4:00PM+*

Emu POV:

In a couple days the big show is coming up!

I walked around the corner and saw the Wonderstage pop up behind the thin trees in the way.
I looked around, but only Rui and Nene were there.
"Hey guys!!!!! Where's Tsukasa? Running late?" I exclaimed as I rushed over to me.
They both creaked their heads towards me like wooden dolls. Nene looked shocked.
Creepy.

"O-oh Emu, you're here!" Nene stuttered out. Why was she so nervous? Was something bad about to happen?

"Oh Emu! We waiting—I mean we were waiting for you!" Rui said at the same time.

Even Ruis nervous? Huh?

"Oh, your all here already? Sorry I was running late!" A voice called out from behind us.

"Tsukasa! You made it—-" I was cut off by my own scream, followed by the other two.

Right then and there, I knew it.

That smile was the most artificial smile I've seen.

"Tsu-Tsu—T—Tsuk——" I started stuttering just like Nene and Rui.

Tsukasa was scary. His smile was too fake, like plastic.

I swiveled over to Nene, then to Rui.

They looked at me and then nodded at each other.

"Tsukasa! Be right back, me and the others are going to do something!" Rui called as he hurriedly rushed away, beckoning for me and Nene to follow.

"Huh? Yeah, sure!" Tsukasa happily said, but I saw his eyes twitch.

A normal Tsukasa wouldn't let us go off that easily. Something was definitely up.

———————
Srry I didn't post for like a week lol I forgot this story existed
Anyways this chapter was kinda just a filler for next chapter so yeah