Work

No one's POV:

Tsukasa kept on walking to him house.
"You need to memorize everything, write the lyrics, practice dances, do homework...." Tsukasa mumbled everything he had to do.
Emu, Nene, and Rui followed behind him. What was he saying?
"Wait up!" Rui called, picking up his pace. The rest followed.
Tsukasa spun around. What were they doing here?

Tsukasa POV:

I turned around and saw the rest of the group. Huh?
"What are you doing here?" I asked.
"We wanted to see your house!!" Emu exclaimed excitedly.

I have so much stuff to do...will I bother them? Am I taking away their time to do work?

"Uhm...why?" I asked cautiously.
"Just because. None of us have work to do anyways." Rui spoke up.
I finally let them come over, with a few rules.
"You guys sleep in the living room or the guest bedroom, not my room. And no staying up too late!" I pointed out.
Nene rolled her eyes. "Ok, mom."
"Who are you calling mom?!" I exclaimed.

—-at the Tenmas home—-
It was night. Everyone already were in their PJ's, and we were watching a movie. Emu had already fell asleep, and Nene was just about to leave.
I sighed.
"Goodnight, everyone."

Then I went up to my room. Not to sleep, though.
I pulled out the rehearsal script and a fresh sheet of paper.
"Right here is a song...." I mumbled, and started writing lyrics.
—-few hours later——

Ugh. Why couldn't I get the emotions right!? I wrote down all the song lyrics but they don't seem powerful enough. Oh well. I decided to switch to my math homework. Maybe multitasking will get this done.

"3 more songs to write, a little homework left, practice the actions I have to do...." I sighed in relief. Just a little more left.

I couldn't forget to do anything.
I couldn't forget.

Rui's POV:
I was still awake. Where was Tsukasa?
Nene and Emu were both sleeping. I rolled my eyes. What happened to the plan?
Quietly, I went upstairs to Tsukasas room.
Oh? A light? Where was that coming from?
I took a look in Tsukasas room and silently gasped.

Why was he still awake?

I took a closer look. There were stacks of paper near him, pencil in hand. It looked like he messed up a lot, because there were crumbled up papers everywhere. He looked dead, soulless eyes, messy hair.
I checked my watch. 4AM.

Tsukasa looked like this the other day too. When was the last time he slept.
Suddenly I heard a small bang.
Looking at Tsukasa again, I saw that he passed out. "Why do you always stay up so late Tsukasa?" I whispered.
I carefully put a pillow under his head, closed the door, and left.

—-morning—-
Tsukasas POV:
Huh?
There was a pillow under my head. What time is it?
7:AM?!

Luckily it was the weekend. But did I fall asleep?
I punched myself.
You have so much work to do, and you fall asleep?! The whole group is relying on you, and you fall asleep!?
I covered my face with my hands. What was wrong with me?
I suddenly remembered the others. I ran downstairs, luckily they were still asleep. I quickly cooked pancakes for them and left for the Wonderstage. I needed to practice perfectly for the show.

Nene POV:

I cracked open my eye just enough to see Tsukasa running out the door. What was he doing leaving the house so early?
I shook Emu and Rui awake.
"Ughm....what...." Rui croaked. He suddenly shot up like he remembered something.
Emu was running her eyes. Looking around, she shouted out—"TSUKASA!"
I flinched at the loud sound.
"Yeah, he just left." I told them.
Rui and Emu both looked at me.

"What?" They simultaneously said.

——————-
This chapter is so confusing
Also Srry this story is so slow-paced but stuff will happen in the upcoming chapters I PROMISE but beware there's gonna be violence and bullying in them 🤭
Also my winter break is almost over so I'll prob post less I'll try to do like a chapter every few days tho