life is just a test

Same warnings as always

—-at home—-

*+1:25AM+*

Tsukasa POV:

"One more....." I heard myself mutter as I thought about swallowing another pill.

The pain would come eating away at me again if I didn't.

For a couple weeks now, I've seen the old lady how many times? I don't remember, but I don't care. That place is like Santa's Workshop to me.

I shook the pill bottle but heard nothing. I sighed as I got up from my room and left the house.

I used to hesitate, but now I don't.

I need that pill. Medicine. Drugs. Whatever you want to call it. I need it.

The path that was once unfamiliar to me was now a regular street. As I turned the same corner once again, I saw the lights of the shop flicker on.

I peeked my head in and saw the old lady at the counter.

When she saw me, she gave a big, sad sigh.
"You again?" She said sadly.
I nodded.

By now, she already knew what I wanted. She pulled out a box of the drug and gave it to me.
I could see small tears in her eyes as she handed the box to me.

For some reason, my vision got blurry too.

"Please....this is too much..." she started.

"You wouldn't understand!" I said, cutting her off. I wanted to stop. I really did. But this was my life now.

She sighed again as she handed the box.

"Don't blame me if you....." she started talking, but all I heard was ringing in my ear. All I did was nod and leave.

As I was out walking towards my house, I finally decided to check that label on the box the lady had given me.

Morphine.

The word slipped out of my mouth. I smiled a fake, cruel smile.

Morphine.
Morphine.
Morphine.

God, I don't know if you have blessed me or cursed me, but thank you.

——-home——
Few days later

I dizzily leaned against my desk. The world swayed around me, and I wondered if it would ever stop. I looked at the "morphine" the lady gave me.

"One more....one more...one more..." I whispered like a crazy person as I attempted to grab the bottle.

My eyes were starting to close, but I refused to go to sleep. My breath was shallow for some reason, my body shaking, feeling lightheaded.

I grabbed the bottle anyway and shook out multiple pills from the inside.

The next moment, they were gone.

At that moment I couldn't figure out whether that was the best or worst decision of my life. Actually, I couldn't figure out anything.

What I do know is that my world turned black and I heard the thud of my own body crashing to the ground.

But what terrified me the most is not me fainting.

Because the last thing I heard was the sound of my door clicking open.

—————-
These chapters r really rushed im just trying to make up for the week I haven't posted lol
Always yeah sooooo
Any suggestions becuase the right side of my brain has gone blank also DW Tsukasa didn't die
this thing took me like only 20min to write so Srry if the quality is bad