Chapter 98- I'm back

Start from the beginning

Darren: Nice to see that you guys are still training despite us being in a war.

???: Nice to see that you are still alive, darling.

I just turned around with an emotionless look on my face.

Darren: Nice to see you as well, Yoko.

She summoned her sword and clashed against my sword.

Yoko: It seems like your skills are not so far off.

Darren: I hate you.

I dashed towards her and summoned my daggers while she kept her sword up. Our weapons clashed while Yuko and Lucas were standing near us.

Darren: She won't dare to use her full power here if we were to die. She would also be at a disadvantage.

Yoko: True, my plan was to capture you alive as well, so that we can enjoy everything and I can finally have you all to myself! I just wanna say sorry to you about how I betrayed you before.

Darren: Fuck off. You betrayed me when I needed love from you the most, don't think that I would fall for your tricks now.

Yoko: I'm sorry, as compensation, none of the Monarchs except me knew where we are. I've been going on a little solo mission, you see. I just wanted to find you after so long. I love you, Darren Satoru.

Darren: And I don't, fuck off.

Suddenly, Lucas switched from his scythe to his sword and he clashed against Yoko.

Yoko: LUCAS YUTO! LEAVE THIS! THIS IS BETWEEN ME AND DARLING ONLY!

Lucas: You dare to call him your darling?

Yoko: So what? He is my darling after all.

Lucas: He's my best friend, you decided to trample on his feelings like it was nothing and yet you have the guts to call him darling and act as if nothing happened? Even when Kurumi broke his heart, she at least said sorry and made it up to him. What about you?! You just stood there and attempted to say sorry while ignoring your mistake.

Yuko: I hate to say this, but even Kurumi, who was only focused on her goal, was a better girlfriend than you.

Yoko: That... that... bitch was better than me?!

She suddenly released a bit of her aura as she dashed towards Yuko and he was barely able to block her attack with his Clarent. He kicked her stomach while punching her face. I summoned my sword once more as I blocked multiple spears that were made at high speed toward me.

Darren: (She's strong, she has the strength and speed, but her IQ and Battle IQ aren't as good as ours. She's using those fast attacks to her advantage though.)

I dashed towards her while she slashed at me with her sword, slicing the building in the process. The building collapsed while I kicked Yoko's sides and she stabbed my leg with her sword.

Darren: (She was only able to use straightforward attacks)

I dashed towards her once more while using her sword to slice at her, she just turned into goo and teleported behind me and slammed my face towards a wall.

Darren: (shit.)

I kicked her away, while Yuko dashed towards her which made her block with a makeshift sword as Lucas kicked her into a nearby wall. Yoko just looked around and she just gritted her teeth as she dashed towards me once more and placed her hand on my face.

Darren: (Crap, I can't move.)

Yoko: Darling, let's be together forever, shall we? Even if I kill you, let's be together! Even if I die with you!