END

Author's pov,

Still in flashback,

Jeongguk was working under a women, Lisa. She was very kind. In a few days, Lisgguk became friends. They became close. Gguk told Lisa about Tae.

"You are gay??" Lisa asked. Jeongguk nodded. "Omg then I have no chance?" Lisa said sadly. "Yeahh, what are you saying?" Jeongguk said. "Ohh hoo I am just kidding. I don't know how to say but I am a lesbian" Lisa said. "OMG" Jeongguk shocked. "Heyy shhh" Lisa shushed.

"You have girlfriend??" Jeongguk asked. Lisa nodded shyly. " Umm hmmm lizard has a girlfriend" Jeongguk teased. "What did you just call me?" Lisa cutely glared at Gguk. "Heyy tell me who is she?" Jeongguk asked.

"Jennie, she is a shopkeeper, she sells flowers" Lisa answered. "Why don't you tell me before?" Jeongguk asked. "Actually you know na our society don't accept us so we hide our relationship" Lisa sadly said.

"Don't care about society Lisa, think about yourself. They gossip about everything. They are no one to judge you. If you love her then make her yours infront of everyone, love shamelessly not hidenly, what I do to my hyungie" Jeongguk said with a polite smile. Lisa smiled back.

After that Lisa took Gguk to meet Jennie. They also became friends, but Lisjen were still not ready to come out.

One day,

"Gguk can you give this gift to Lisa ? It's our anniversary and i can't meet her" Jennie sadly said to Jeongguk who was delivering something to her next shop.

"Of course btw happy anniversary Noona" Jeongguk said and took the gift from her. That's when Tae saw him. After that he met Lisa and gave her that gift and Tae misunderstood him.

After that he brought a flower for his hyungie with his first salary as a delivery boy. He couldn't afford a expensive gift because he had to buy other things for their domestic life.

After somedays, he got to know that Tae's father's men tried to harm Tae. And Lisa's men gave information to Jeongguk about that.

Jeongguk noticed that Tae was changing day by day. So he decided to talk to him. He was talking to Tae but suddenly he got a phone call from Lisa.

"Jeongguk i am coming to your house, Tae's life is in danger" Jeongguk said. "No no don't came here, Tae will get to know" Jeongguk said. "My men spot a man, he will definitely upto something, came here asap" Lisa said. "I will kill him" Jeongguk said while gritting his teeth. He was talking about that Man who was trying to harm his hyungie but Tae again misunderstood him because his father brainwashed him about his husband.

He hurridly left from there. But that's what he made a mistake, he went out and that's when Tae's father's men came and set fire their house.

Jeongguk reached there and saw Lisa's men caught the man who was trying to do something to Tae."who send you ha?" Jeongguk asked angrily. "Mr. Kim" That man said while crying "please leave me i have family" That man added. "Then why you are trying to destroy my family?" Jeongguk asked. "I am sorry, please go to your house or else they will kill your husband" The man said. Hearing that Jeongguk immediately went to his house.

After sometime Jeongguk came back while running but what he saw his whole world stopped. His whole house caught fire. And his husband was screaming for help. Jeongguk ran and about to enter the burning house but Tae's father's men stopped him. "Beat the shit out of him, because of these two gayshit I lost my reputation" Tae's father ordered to his men. They started to beat him. Jeongguk started to bleed badly. His body was laying on the floor but somehow he stood up and entered in the burning house.

When he entered, Tae was already on the floor. He went to Tae somehow and hugged him tightly but Tae was already died. He hugged his hyungie and burned himself like that.

End of flashback.

Tae went out from Kook's body. "Ggukie" Tae cried. Kook was still on the same position just tears rolling down from his eyes. Tae felt guilty. He had been hating the man for years who was actually loved him more than anything. He hurted the person who died with him many years ago.

All started to cry. "I told you he is not the culprit, it's your father" Yoongi said. "I am sorry" Tae apologized. " I was here to take my revenge because I was blinded by my father's words, I am leaving" Tae said. "Don't go hyungie, take me with you" This was the first sentence kook said from the last night. "I can't, you have family now, stay happy with them, I will see you from a far, I am sorry Gguk, I am sorry" Tae said left in a sec.

"No no no, don't leave me, I can't live without you no" Kook cried. His hyungs started to calm him down. They all were sad, how can be a father that much cruel? He killed his own son. How could he?

3 days passed. Jungkook became mute. He never talked from that day. Everyone tried to cheer him up but he didn't speak a word.

It was 1st September, Jungkook's birthday. All decided to arrange a small party for cheering up their little brother and they brought some gifts and they decorated the house. Jin and Jimin went to call Jungkook but what they saw their everything stopped working.

"KOOK" Jinmin screamed. Everyone came to Kook's room after hearing their scream. They couldn't believe what they saw.

There was Jungkook laying on his bed, blood coming out from hand. They cried so much. They all were broken because they loved Jungkook so much. Jhope noticed a note on the side table he took the note and read.

"I am sorry hyungs but i couldn't live anymore without my hyungie, I am going with him. I know it's my birthday and you guys decorate the house and brought present for me like every year but I take my best birthday gift today, I take Hyungie as my birthday gift. I know he won't take me with him , so I am going to him. Please don't cry for me. I got my happiness"

Two souls were flying in the room where Yoonmin, Namjin and Hope crying their heart out because they lost their precious one.

"Don't cry hyungs, We love you" They all heard a WHISPER.

"I LOVE YOU HYUNGIE"

"I LOVE YOU TOO GGUKIE"

----------------

The End

----------------

___________________________________________

Heyyy yoo guys,

So finally this books is also end.

Thank you for supporting me.

Hope you enjoyed this story also.

Please vote and comment your opinion about this story.

Have a good day/night.

Thank you 💜