EIGHTEEN

Author's pov,

Next morning,

All members were worried about what will happen tonight. They didn't want to loose their baby brother. But Jungkook had no reaction in his face. He sat on his bed with an emotionless face.

"Hyung, can we really convince Tae?" Jimin asked. "We will try our best" Yoongi replied. "I don't wanna loose him" Jin cried. "We also" Jhope replied. They were sad.

Time skip at evening,

They were eagerly waiting for Tae to come and they would somehow manage everything. They all sat in Kook's room even though no one was allow there except Yoongi but still they all were there to protect their baby.

They all were nervous except Jungkook. From the last night, Jungkook didn't speak a single word. He was sitting on his bed like a statue, he didn't even eat anything.
His hyungs were confused they tried to speak to him but kook didn't speak.

They were talking about what they will going to do. Suddenly they all got startled by the sound of the clock. It's 6 p.m.

In a sec, Tae came there. "Hiii" They all heard a whisper with an evil laugh. "Are you guys waiting for me?" They again heard a whisper. "Bear listen, we want to talk to you" Yoongi said. They heard a chuckle. "So you think, you could convince me...?" Tae whispered again. "Tae please listen just one time" Jimin requested. "Yess, please Tae, after that we will do whatever you said" Jin requested.

Tae came infront of them. "What do you want to say?" Tae asked. "We know your sidestory but not his" Namjoon said while gesturing towards Kook. "Yess, and you should also aware of his sidestory before any conclusion right?" Hope said. "Maybe he was not your murderer" Yoongi said. "What do you mean? He killed me I saw him" Tae gritted his teeth. "Sometimes what we see those are not really true" Jin said.

"We want you to know his sidestory" Namjoon said. "Yess please Tae" Jimin requested. But Tae noticed that Kook was sitting there like a statue he didn't even say a word. Yoongi took that handcam again and put that on Kook's hand. "Please hold that camera with him" Jhope requested. Tae didn't hold his hand instead he possessed over Kook's body.
Instantly they(Taekook) had a flashback.

Flashback,

Jungkook's sidestory,

After reaching Busan, Taegguk started to live happily. Gguk was handling his business from busan through calls and his p.a was handling everything for him. Sometimes he went to meetings but secretly because Tae's father's men were everywhere.

One day, Jeongguk was going to a meeting. When he reached his office he saw Tae's father there. "Ohh long time no see Mr. Jeon" Tae's father mockingly said. "Uncle listen, please leave us alone, don't separate hyung from me" Jeongguk requested. "Who said I will?" Tae's father said. "You know what I hate him from his childhood, he was very fragile and girly, I don't like the boys with faminine body but still I accept him, but that day when I get to know that he is a gay, I lost my shit, I fucking hate him" Tae's father roared. "Stop saying this things about him like that, he is my husband" Jeongguk got angry.

"Husband??" Tae's father said and started to laugh. "Listen, I am not here to wasting my time, I came here to remember you something" Tae's father added. "What?" Jeongguk asked. "You remember you took a loan from the bank to start your company" Tae's father asked. Jeongguk nodded. "When will you return them?" Tae's father asked.

"I returned them all the money" Jeongguk said. "No my dear Jeonggukie, you didn't" Tae's father mockingly said. "Yess, I did" Jeongguk said. "Yess you did, but you can't prove it" Tae's father said while smirking.

Two man came there. "We are from xyz bank, you didn't returned our money back, we will take all your property if you didn't pay back our money" One of a man said. Tae's father smirked. "Why are you doing this to me?" Jeongguk asked.

"Because I gave them money" Tae's father smirked. "You have only 2 days to pay back our money or else we will take all of your property" They said and left. "Good luck Jeonggukie" Tae's father smirked and left from there.

Jeongguk didn't know what to do. He didn't want to tell Tae about this things. And if he complain to the police,they won't do anything because Tae's father was so powerful. So he decided to sell his company. And then he again pay back money. But still he had some money left so he decided to buy a house for Tae because they had been leaving in a rent house.

Jeongguk started to work as a delivery boy but he didn't tell Tae about this. Kook looked for another jobs in companies but because of Tae's father no one wanted to give any job to him.

End of Author's pov.

___________________________________________

Heyy yoo guys,

This story is about to end.

Please vote and comment.

Thank you 💜