TEN

Flashback 120 years ago,

Author's pov,

There was a highly educated, rich and wealthy family in the Middle of the Seoul city. Mrs. Kim Mina was the head of this family. She lived with his only son Mr. Kim Sung-jae and daughter in law Mrs. Kim Tae-hee and his only grandson Kim Suga. Sung-Jae was a well known businessman,he loved Suga more than anything,he was very strict, he could do anything for his reputation. Tae-hee was a very kind woman, she was a house wife, she was gorgeous and beautiful. Suga was a introvert boy, but kind and honest.

Suga was only 3 years old when he got his baby brother. They named them as Taehyung, Kim Taehyung. Suga was so happy.

Days passed like that. It had been ten years. Tae was 10 and Suga was 13. Suga got so close with Tae. They couldn't live without each other. They never fought with each other. They loved each other so much.

"Tae, why are you crying?" Suga asked. "I..i w..will m..miss my f..friends" Tae replied while crying. "Stop crying like a girl" Sung-Jae said. Yess, he didn't like Tae because Tae got a feminine figure, he was soft and fragile. Tae lowered his head and ran to his mom.

"Dad~ why you always scold him?" Suga asked. "Oh now you are questioning me?" Sung-Jae asked. "Sorry" Suga said and also went to his mom.

When he went there he saw Tae was crawling into his mom's lap and sniffling. "Mom, I lost my bear, do you see him?" Suga teased to light up his lil baby's mood. "Hyungggg" Tae whined. Tae-hee and Suga laughed at his cuteness.

"Listen to me" Suga said. Tae woke up and sit on the bed. "You will get so many friends there" Suga said. Tae didn't even care what his hyung said, he was just sitting while pouting.

"You know what?? Now we are in the same school, we will go and come back home together, we will have so much fun and on the way back home I will buy you strawberry milk" Suga said excitedly. Hearing these, Tae eyes sparkled. "Really hyung??" Tae asked. Suga nodded. Tae hugged him tightly. "You are the best hyung" Tae said.

Time skip,

Suga took his baby brother to his school and led him towards his class.

Teacher came and "so here is a new transferred student with us, please come here and introduce yourself dear" She said with a bright smile. "Go go" Suga encouraged. "I am scared" Tae said. "Heyy bear, don't be scared okay now go, I have to go to my class also" Suga said with a smile. Tae nodded nervously. "And don't go anywhere , I will come to pick you up in the lunch break" Suga said. Tae nodded.

Tae entered in the classroom. "Hello guys my name is Kim Taehyung, I am a transfered student, I hope I will get along with you" Tae said with his boxy smile. "I see him on TV" One student said. "Really?" Another student said. "He is so beautiful" One said.

Tae heard everything. He was used to it cause his father was a well known businessman , they are so famous so most of the people know about his family. "Taehyung please take you seat" Teacher said. All gave space to sit beside them but Tae's eyes landed on a boy who was sitting on the last bench, writing something on his notebook and didn't care about anything which was happening in the class.

Tae went to him, maybe he didn't notice Tae. Tae fake coughed to get that boy's attention. "Hello, I am Kim Taehyung, can i sit beside you?" Tae asked with a polite smile. That boy said nothing just made some space for Tae to sit and again he started to write something.

Tae didn't understand why he didn't reply . Tae sat down and the class began. Tae took a glance minute to minute towards the boy but the boy was in his own world.

End of Author's pov
___________________________________________

Hey yoo guys

Please vote and comment.

Thank you 💜