FOUR

Jungkook's pov

It had been one week since Tae talked with us but he was so quite he rarely talked. But he talked to me more than others.

"Guys I am going to bring foods, what do you guys want to eat?" I asked. "Hamburger and sprite" Hobi hyung said. "Okay let's order that for all of us" I offered. They all nodded. I was about to go but Tae held my hand. I looked back at him. "Take me with you" He said with a low voice. "Okay let's go" I replied. He was so cute I wanna squish his bread cheeks.

Time skip after a month,

In this month Tae and me become more close. I started to like him more maybe I caught feelings for him. He was always stick to me. He talked with hyungs sometimes but he was so quite all the time and used his lowest voice to talk.

"Guys, it's been a month we made video let's go na" Namjoon hyung said. "We are not genius like you Namjoon, in a week we have exams so let us study properly" Jin hyung glared at Namjoon hyung.

"Kookie" I heard a low voice. I looked beside. Tae was standing beside me while pulling ham of my shirt with his tiny hands. "Can you go with me to the washroom?" He asked. "Sure my baby, come.. Hyung I am coming" I said and left with him.

Yess I called him baby. I Loved him now. I want to propose him but what if he didn't love me ?

"I am done kookie" My thoughts cut off by Tae. "I am scared kookie" He said. I hugged him. "What happened baby?" I asked. "I can't tell you now but can you please let me live with you?" He said. "Okay but tell me what happened?" I asked.

"Those boys in my dorm are so bad, they.. they" He said scaredly. "What did they do?" I asked. "They tried to touch me inappropriately" hearing his words my blood boiled. I dragged him out of the washroom and straightly went to the dorm. "Who are they?" I asked.

"Leave it kookie" He said in his low voice. "Tell me" I said with my deep voice. He pointed towards a room. I went there and opened the door with a loud thud. "Who the fuck is dare to touch what's mine?" I said angrily.

Two boys came. "Oh Jeon Jungkook!! Is he your slut?" Said while pointing towards Tae. I punched him hard. I started to beat the shit out of them. "No, no, leave them, they will kill us again" I heard Tae saying and panicking. I left those boys and took Tae in his dorm room and locked the door .

He was blabbering something. I couldn't get it. "Tae what happened?" But he was still panicking. I don't know what to do I attached my lips with his. He stopped. Everything around us was stop moving. I could feel he was calming down. I was about to move but the deepen the kiss by pulling me towards him. I kissed him back. It was our first kiss but I felt like I kissed him before many times. I shrugged off my feelings and kissed him.
After a while we broke the kiss and he hugged me so tightly it's like someone would snatch me from him.

"Don't leave me again please, I can't leave without you anymore Jeongguk" I heard him saying that. But wait he just called me Jeongguk not Jungkook. Why? Is he really called me Or I just misheard? I heard from my mom once that my grandfather's grandfather's name was Jeongguk. My mom dad died in a car accident when I was 4 years old. After that I lived in a orphanage.

"Who is Jeongguk?" I asked. But he didn't replied just hugged me tightly. Maybe I misheard. After a while he calmed down fully. "I said Jungkook, you misheard it, let's go now they are waiting for us" He said with a different tone. I shrugged off and packed all his staffs and took him to our house.

End of Jungkook's pov.
___________________________________________
Heyy yoo guyss..

Please vote and comment.

Thank you 💜