SIXTEEN

Author's pov,

Present time,

Jungkook threw the camera away. "Ohhh so you are here to remind him about his sin?" Jungkook asked or better say Taehyung said. Yess, the evening has already came, so Tae again possessed over Jungkook's body. "Tae?" Yoongi called. "Yess, me" Tae replied. "You could have just asked me hyung" Tae added.

"Leave his body, Taehyung" Father John ordered. "Never" Taehyung roared. Father John prayed something and sprinkled some holy water on Jungkook.

"No don't do that" Tae cried out. "Then leave his body" Father John again ordered. Tae left Jungkook's body. Father John made a circle around the spirit and Tae couldn't go away.

Yoongi held Jungkook. He sprinkled some water on Jungkook's pale face. He got his conscious back. "Please let me go, I want my revenge" Tae pleaded. "He loved you so much right? Then why you want to take revenge?" Father asked.

"No no, he never loved me, he was behind my money, he killed me" Tae shouted. "Hyungiee" Jungkook called. Tae looked at him. "Don't call me that, I am not your hyungie anymore. You killed us" Taehyung shouted. "Us?" Yoongi asked. "Yesss, I was pregnent" Tae cried out. "But this heartless, cruel man killed us, my baby" Tae cried.

"No hyungie, I loved you so much, why should I kill you?" Jungkook cried. "Stop with your drama" Tae roared and looked at Kook with his blood shot eyes. "You killed us, you killed us" Tae shouted.

"What do you mean? How did he killed you? You saw him?" Father John asked. "Yess, I saw him" Tae roared.

Flashback,

"Tae listen, I forget to bring all the papers, I have to go back and I will come tomorrow with all the papers or else he won't leave you" Tae's father said. "No , you don't have to bring those papers. I trusted him and he played with me, I will make him regret. You go I will look after this matter" Tae gritted his teeth. "But" Tae's father said. "No buts, he will come any time, you go" Tae said to his father. His father told him that he will keep contacting with him and left.

Jeongguk came back home. Suga dropped Jeongguk and left. "Hyungieee, we can finally go with Suga hyung" Jeongguk excitedly said. Tae replied nothing. Tae was sad and angry at the same time. He loved Jeongguk so much, how can he do that with him?

That night was different from other days. Jeongguk was confused. He tried many times to cheer Tae up but Tae seemed like he lost somewhere.

Next day, Kook went out to his office. Tae was sick for some days, he decided to visit doctor. He went to check up and got to know that he was pregnant. He was happy but at the same time he was sad that his husband didn't love him only using him for money. Tae decided not to tell Jeongguk about his pregnancy.

He was going towards his home. Suddenly he saw Jeongguk in a shop. Jeongguk's face was covered with mask but still he could easily recognized him. He decided to follow him.

Jeongguk brought something from the shop and left from there. He started to walk and Tae followed him. Tae saw his husband met with a girl and gave her that gift and they were talking and laughing.

Tae's heart broke into pieces. His father told him that his husband was cheating on him with someone but he didn't believe. But all shattered down. He cried and went to his home. He cried and just cried. He left his home his family his everything only for Jeongguk and he cheated on him. He was broken.

Jeongguk came back at night time. Tae was preparing dinner. "I am home" Jeongguk said. Tae said nothing. Jeongguk came to kitchen and hugged Tae from behind. "I missed you so much hyungiee" Jeongguk said while giving wet kisses on Tae's neck.

For the first time, Tae was uncomfortable by Jeongguk's touch. He closed his eyes tightly. "Hyungie, see I bring a Daisy for you. You love it right?" Jeongguk said.

"Where were you?" Tae asked. "Hmm.. O... Office where else?" Jeongguk replied hesitatedly. Tae could sense that Jeongguk was lying, he was seeing him from their childhood. "Are you hiding something?" Tae asked. He thought maybe Jeongguk told him the truth. "N...no n..no Tae.. I.. I... What will I hide?" Jeongguk shuttered badly. "Are you sure?" Tae asked. "Yess" Jeongguk replied and left to his room to freshen up.

End of Author's pov

___________________________________________
Heyy yoo guys,

What do you think???

Was Jeongguk really cheating on Tae?

Please vote and comment.

Thank you 💜