FIVE

Jungkook's pov,

I took Tae with me to home. "Jin hyung" I called while entering in the living room with Tae. "Why are you.." He stopped when he saw Tae with me. "Tae!!" He said. "I will explain everything later" With that i took him to my room.

"Jiminii" Jin hyung shouted, I knew the reason. "Tae this is my room" I said. He nodded. "You go freshen up, I am going to another washroom" I said. He nodded and went to washroom with his night dress.

I went downstairs. "So you are telling me Jungkook.. The Great Jeon Jungkook let someone enter in his room????" Jimin hyung said dramatically. "And he will be staying there" I said. "WHAT?" Jinmin hyungs said in one time. Then I sat on the couch and explained everything to them.

Time skip,

After that incident, one month had been passed. In this month, Me and Tae got so closed, I was in love with Tae.

It was our last exam. "Guys now can we make videos?" Namjoon hyung asked. "Aren't you too desperate?" Jin hyung asked. "Baby, please" Namjoon hyung said with his puppy eyes. "Yess, I agree with NJ" Yoongi hyung said. "Okay let's ask our subscribers" I suggested. Then Jimin hyung post it in our channel.

We went back to our home. I was excited because after a long time we were going to make a video. And this time Tae will be with us.

We reached home. Tae came back earlier today. I didn't know why? He just texted me.

I straightly went to my room without knocking I entered. Tae was sitting on the bed maybe he didn't notice me. The room was dark so I couldn't see his face properly. But the moonlight was coming from the window, his face was glowing like a bright star. His eyes were showing some sparkles on them. He was staring at something. I looked at where he was looking at. There was a photo frame of mine. He was looking at me through the picture intensely. I didn't know why but his that gaze sent chill to my spine. I felt goosebumps all over my body.

"You came?" His voice was so deep. I felt  something different today. I nodded without any realization. He looked at me. I didn't know what was I feeling, like someone was controlling my body. Tae stood up and started to come towards me. My innerself was impatient.

I love him , whenever he came towards me my heartbeat increased. But today was different. I couldn't find out the actual emotion what I was feeling now.

He came and about to go passed by me, I held his hand. My heart was paining like hell. It was like I would about to loose someone most important in my life. I wanted to say something but "Don't go" was the words which I could spill.

"I am not going anywhere" he told. I left his hand. He left to washroom. Then I felt that something left my body . I sat down on bed. I never ever felt this strange things then why suddenly? I couldn't find the answer.

I was in my deep thoughts. "Go and freshen up" I heard. I looked at him. His face was showing something different today what I couldn't figure out. I nodded and went to washroom.

I wanted to ask him why he came home earlier but I couldn't. After 30 minutes I got out from washroom and Tae was laying down on bed.

"Tae, have you eaten anything?" I asked. "No" He said. "Then lets go" I suggested. "I don't feel like eating" he said with his deep voice. "But" My words stuck at my throat when he looked at me with his deep ocean eyes. I lost there. I didn't even blink.

"You go and have your dinner, we have to go to Busan tomorrow" He said. "Busan?" I asked confusedly. "Aren't you guys going Busan tomorrow to make video" He asked. "Ani ani, we haven't fixed yet, we made a post, subscribers will tell us where to go" I said. He nodded and I left.

I was on the stairs. "Jimin we will go to Busan tomorrow" Yoongi hyung said. "Waitttt, how did Tae knew that? Yoongi hyung just said this.. then how?" I thought to myself and ran back to my room.

I entered the room while panting , I was about to say something but "I saw the 1st comment, you guys go to the place where the first person tells you right? " Tae told. I nodded."So it's a common sense" He said "Ohh" I reacted. Then I again went to downstairs to have my dinner. There we made plans for tomorrow.

End of Jungkook's pov .

___________________________________________

Heyy yooo guys,

How are you??

Please vote and comment.

Thank you 💜