ONE

Jungkook's pov,

I was sleeping in my room. There was a knock on the door. "Umm 5 min more" I said with my morning voice. I knew there was no one to hear me but still I murmured. The knock on the door increased. I lazily got up and opened the door. "You bunny face, it's 8 am" , a short boy oops it was Jimin Hyung. "Ohh" I reacted. "You stupid bunny, don't you go to university?" . "Hmm so" I again went towards my bed.

"Come out from your dreamland Mr. Bunny. Today we have to submit assignments" he said with done expression. I just hummed. "Are you going or not?" he irritatedly said. I quickly ran to bathroom, cause one day I was sleeping and he poured a bucket of water on me .

After a while I got dressed up. I wore a black casual t-shirt with a tight ripped jeans.

Jimin Hyung was wearing a over sized red t-shirt with a loose black pant.

Then we came out from my room and went to downstairs. There was waiting my other hyungs, Yoongi hyung, Jin hyung, Hobi Hyung and Namjoon hyung.

"Why don't you wake up earlier, kid?" Yoongi hyung said. "I posted a video tonight and then I was reading comments, so that's why I am late" I said with my puppy eyes "Yoongi is the editor and he didn't edit anything tomorrow" Jimini hyung glared at me. "Okay okay leave my bunny alone" Hobi Hyung said. "Only you love me hyung" I dramatically said.

Jimin Hyung was about to said something but ... "Please baby I am sorry, please forgive me" Namjoon hyung pleaded to Jin hyung. "You broke my favorite plate, I won't forgive you" . "Not again" Suga hyung said Irritatedly and started to leave from there. I hurriedly went to Jin hyung and then pulled him with me. "Lets go hyung".

So yeahh we lived together in a big house which we brought from our YouTube earning.

After 10 minutes, we reached our university. We parked our cars. When we are entering , the boys and girls were screaming our names. We were habitual of this all things. We shrugged off and went to our classroom.

Time skip,

We were sitting on our particular table in canteen. Girls and boys are still there while screaming . One girl came to our table. "Umm Jungkook~ahh , I really like you so much, will you be my boyfriend?" "Sorry, I am not into girls." I politely rejected her. She hung her head low and went from there.

"Ohh so he is into boys!!" I heard . "Bunny, are you planning to stay single forever??" Jimin hyung said. "No hyung, they are not my type".Then what's your type?" Hobi hyung asked.

"He will be different from others, his features will be attractive. Seeing him, my heart beat will go crazy. I will get impatient for seeing him" I said dreamily.

"Oh Mr. Bunny, get out from your imagination" Jiminie hyung said while smacking my head.

After a while , "Hey guys, listen!" Yoongi hyung announced. So we gave our all attention towards him. "So guys, there was a haunted house in the west part of busan, we have to go there" He said. "Who told you?" Hobi hyung asked. "One of our subscribers" Yoongi hyung replied. "So what are you waiting for? Let's go back home and start packing our staffs" Namjoon hyung said.

So you guys are thinking why we suddenly get ready to go a place we don't even know, right?
So we go the places where our subscribers told us to go no matter what.

Time skip next day morning,

So yeahhh we packed all our needed staffs and now we are ready to go. We drove away that place. After 4 hours, we were in front of that haunted place.

End of Jungkook's pov.

___________________________________________

Hey yoo guys,

How are you??

Please vote and comment.

Thank you 💜