Omni Arts

The dorms in the school were more like a full blown five star suite than anything. 

Firstly, the area where the dorms were placed was on the edge of the "Forbidden halls. Basically hallways on the border of the unexplored sections of the Mansion Planet, as most people called the school building. They were blocked off by security to prevent people from accidentally wandering in and becoming forever lost to the infinite passageways, rooms and other horrors that lay beyond.   

But the hallway with the housing itself, was over 8000 feet tall, with balconies lining the walls of the hall with various doors of differing sizes and shapes, with 2 old fashioned elevators on each wall side to speedily bring students up to their floor. 

This was called the "Residence District" by most seniors who had been at the school longest.  

As far as each district was concerned, the Residence District was one of the smallest in spite of it's already massive size requiring a ride on the School Tram system to get to the main class districts. Some districts could be as massive as 3 miles across, requiring more trams to dart in between different classrooms for specific special classes. 

Now the dorms themselves were anything but subtle. 

A massive living room connected to a dining room made up the main part of the dorm room, with leather couches around a glass coffee table, a large flat screen television that occupied half the wall it was situated to, and various framed pictures lined the walls of painted landscapes that were beautifully done. 

Plush rugs, authentic marble pots for strangely beautiful flowers from foreign worlds, paneled wall windows that showed different sceneries from different universes every hour. It was the very image of a million dollar new york apartment, albeit with some supernatural features. 

A hallway then split from the room, leading to a minimum of 12 bedrooms, each bedroom containing its own tv, desk, king sized bed, bathroom, school issued Galvan Made Laptop (Ben could tell since the Omnitrix's emblem, also known as the Galvan Tech symbol, was emblazoned on the back of each one, and it had some key 'touches' that seemed similar to previous Omnitrix designs he had seen), and drawers filled with uniforms in whichever student stayed there's exact size. 

It almost felt more like a vacation home than a school issued dorm. 

Though when Ben nervously woke up at 7 o'clock in the morning, fully dressed in his uniform, far earlier than he could've ever managed when NOT nervous, the coming day before him reminded him sharply where he was.

"Tomorrow, we'll begin your training in earnest, so be sure you're ready."

Erice was already in uniform too, sitting on the sofa. 

She looked up at him. "Couldn't sleep either huh?"

"Yep." said Ben as he sat next to Erice. "What do you think he's gonna have us do?"

"Maybe that Omni Arts thing he was talking about when he fought you. Apparently everyone in the school knows how to use it. What do you think it is?"

Ben shrugged. "Can't be a coincidence that it's called 'Omni' though."

"Could be. Omni is just a root word for 'all' like Alien X is Omnipotent, meaning all powerful." said Erice. "So honestly I couldn't say if it's related to the Omnitrix whatsoever."

"Probably isn't." said Ben. "We're just two specks in a million multiversal heroes after all.. "

"Maybe." said Erice. "But you notice there's not that many mission squads compared to how many students come here? I think even going on missions is actually a HUGE privilege in this school.  We're gonna have to earn something like that."