Attack on Onigashima Part 1

"So here's how it goes.." Mordred smacked the map down on the table with her rusty gauntlet. "Plan's changed. Ben wants to give the prophecy a chance.. so we're gonna let him give it a chance, even if I absolutely fuckin' hate it with all my being.."

"Thanks for caring." said Ben. 

"Oh shut up little bro." Mordred grumbled. "You'll be with me and Hanzo the whole time, no exceptions. I don't care what some prophecy says, we're fighting a goddamn Servant who threw down with Nuke Guy."

"Atomix."

"Whatever kiddo."  Mordred rolled her eyes, but grinned slightly in spite of herself. "Goddamnit, should've known the Pendragon line would always spawn a no good warrior who can't mind their own damn business.  Any fucking who-."

"Do you always need to cuss with every sentence?" Cloud grunted. 

"I'LL ABSO-FUCKIN- LUTELY Cuss when I abso-fuck-alicious-lutely wanna!!"

The entire group were gathered around the large circular war table in one of the remaining tents that had survived Nobunaga's raid on the village. 

The entire large tent was filled with the entirety of what was left of those who had lived there combined with the forces the village had to offer. 

A collection of Shinobi, battered, but still standing, a few yokai and human farmers, armed with rakes, shovels and pitchforks,  Ushiwakamaru's personal guard including herself,  Shuten Douji, Ibaraki Douji,  Muramasa, and of course all the students and servants from Nia's Academy that were battle ready with the exception of Repo who was still healing and standing there, looking absolutely disgruntled, covered nearly from head to toe in bandages to the point he was almost a mummy. 

"How's the situation on EVA Omega?" Mordred asked Asuka. 

"She's primed, Full Power Evangelion Mode hasn't been used yet either, saving that one for a rainy day, which I suspect is today." said Asuka. 

"Oh hell yeah it is, you got a special job." said Mordred. "Yer takin on that satelite that Nobu-douchebag has hovering in the sky. That's the thing she used to take you out.. Eye of the Shogun.. it powers itself using her Noble Phantasm, amplifies it, then reflects it down at any target she chooses. Since Ben's with ground team, you're the only one capable of going into space real quick, so you're gonna work on that."

"Consider it done." said Asuka. "Though if Mika-buddy were here with Barbatos I think it'd go a little-."

"Don't hold yer breath, I already asked that dumbo if he wanted to come along, said he's busy with some other assignment Nia gave him." Mordred said. "Dumbass.. real piece of shit he can be sometimes.. "

"Mika-who?" said Ben. "Is he really that much of a jerk?"

"Momo's just saying that cause she's annoyed at how little he says." said Cloud.

"Stop callin' me that!" Mordred muttered, turning slightly pink. "Jeezus, right in front of my little.. ahem.. whatever anyways-."

Mordred had already turned off any conversation on the issue of how 'Jennifer Tennyson is here.' and how 'Jennifer Tennyson is Mordred.'

When Ben tried to ask, she had immediately responded with " We'll talk about it when we're back in school.. now's not the time, honestly. But I promise I'll explain a bit.."

Well, just one more reason to survive taking on Nobunaga.

Ben's the lynchpin in this plan." Mordred continued. "Fragon's bombs are the only thing we know of that can perma-fuck with Nobu. So we'll work with that. Kiddo, you'll be our ammo."