Attack on Onigashima Finale: The Demon King's Dream

"SHIT!" Hanzo dove over to Tomoe Gozen, pressing a hand to her chest. "CLOUD GIVE ME A HAND!"

"Right!" Cloud muttered without hesitation. 

As they went to help, Ben continued to glare furiously at the slightly amused looking Nobunaga, who was wiping a bit of blood from her ear. 

The Shogun smirked as she  strode confidently back from Ben and Sephirah, rifles floating around her..   "My my.. not who I was expecting, well, that is to say I don't know who you are girl.." 

"Don't call me girl.." said Sephirah with a slight smile, though an epic coldness seemed to radiate from her. 

Ben looked at Sephirah, slight surprise filling his mind. 

She.. was disdainful of Nobunaga.

"Well, what did she do to you?" Ben growled.

"Nothing.. lets just say you and I agree on certain frameworks regarding how a ruler should behave towards her subjects." said Sephirah.

"And that would be?" Nobunaga growled. 

"Was I talking to you?" Sephirah asked. 

"No, but I am curious you know." said Nobunaga, tilting her head and scratching her chin slightly.  "What's your deal? I was aware some little invader not related to that Nia person was here.. but, after knowing its you, I have to wonder, what is your ultimate goal here?"

"Admittedly, I had an objective here unrelated to you..?" said Sephirah. "But if you really want to know.. fine. Once upon a time, this Earth was much like the one Ben Tennyson hailed from.. a world in war, chaos, and strife as are all worlds, but still order pervailed in some form.. then the Holy Grail War to end all Holy Grail Wars happened."

"Holy Grail War to-.." Hanzo muttered, looking up. "You're talking about the one that started this whole world's rebirth.. the one that resulted in the wish that created this world.."

"The Holy Grail involved in this war was beyond any other Grail. Previous Grails could only morph the world in a limited fashion.. Einzbern Grails always had that sort of nature. But this one.. could TRULY mold the world." said Sephirah. "The master of the Archer, Nobunaga, loved an Oni by the name of Miyo. However they were destined to forever be apart due to the oni's nature of devouring humans.  So when they won the war, the master desired a world that he and his lover could truly thrive together.  This world was successfully created upon his wish.. "

"And then.. " said Nobunaga, her amusement was now receding into a scowl. "I take it you know what happened.."

"Well, the story is that Miyo devoured him anyways.. Even after she no longer had the instinct or urge to do so thanks to his wish.." said Sephirah. "She wanted a world where she could simply do as she wanted without mankind hunting her because she was a yokai.. "

"Th-that's.." Ben stammered. "That's.. psychopathic!"

"Yes, even Shuten Douji in her original form wouldn't have thought up such a pathetic action to take if she no longer desired the instincts of an yokai.." said Sephirah. "So understandably, you had a grudge didn't you Oda?  You would carry on this world of Yokai.. you would claim to grant them equality, love.. affection.. but in the end- you hate them so much that if it weren't for your master's wish, you'd kill them all right now."

Sephirah pointed at Nobunaga, her eyes glinting. "I.. absolutely abhor rulers  who let their hatred rule over everything else.  What are you-? A Sith Lord?! You should have abdicated your throne the moment you were aware of your grudge, but instead you thought of it as a perfect tool to enact your systematic revenge! Coralling yokai into slums, corrupt tax systems.. massacreing entire villages now and then to let out steam..  "