Bug's Life

An all-consuming urge filled Mantis' body. She had recently become aware that it was breeding season again and the instinctual desire to find a mate was at the forefront of her mind. On Ego's planet her urges had been repressed by the Celestial's power (No that's not an innuendo) but since his destruction Mantis was forced to find other ways of satisfying herself.

The empath had been unable to work out precisely when spawning time came, but had only gone through one since joining the Guardians. The period of unfiltered lust had been very difficult for Mantis and she had considered turning to her teammates to scratch the itch. Before she jumped another Guardian her heat had period ended. Going through spawning season without mating was hard for the Insectoid, leaving her feeling unfulfilled and cranky.

In an effort the suppress her desire Mantis had focused on developing her empathetic abilities in the hope that feeling other's emotions would help her ignore her own. Mantis was now able to sense particularly strong emotions and feelings without making physical contact.

Ever since the Guardians had come to Avengers Facility the black haired woman felt a strong undercurrent of desire and affection. At first Mantis believed it was simply her own wants but realised that the feelings were coming from others, specifically from the other women there. Curious and starting to feel aroused herself, the Insectoid had decided to try and investigate. A brush of a hand here and an 'accidental' bumping into there confirmed Mantis' suspicions and also revealed that her female teammates had similar feelings to the blonde, brunette and redhead. The alien also found out that the women's lust was centred on an individual.

Said individual was the human called Spider-Man. Mantis supposed he had a certain physical attractiveness, but what fascinated her was his scent. Even having not seen another Insectoid since she was a larva Mantis knew that her kind communicated mostly via pheromones.

Whilst the pheromones Spidey produced weren't the same, they communicated a very clear message to Mantis. The human may as well have been wearing a neon sign saying 'fuck me!'

Just being near to Peter made Mantis tingle. Over the next few days following arrival Mantis surreptitiously observed the hero. Seeing the effect he had on the heroines including her teammates, Gamora and Nebula, Mantis wondered if it was human breeding season as well.

The Insectoid became something of a voyeur as she watched the webslinger pounding Gamora in the training room, getting a handjob from Danvers when she thought no one was watching and later on listened in as he took Nebula's virginity.

With her ear pressed to the door of the blue woman's room Mantis could practically feel the waves of lust washing over her. Fingers slipping in and out her pussy and the others twisting her sensitive antenna the black haired woman had never felt so aroused. Carefully pushing the door open the alien peered round, drinking in the sight of Nebula being mounted and thoroughly fucked by Peter. Mantis then knew that if she didn't receive any satisfaction, preferably from Spider-Man, before spawning season was over she would loose her mind.

At first Peter didn't notice the Insectoid's advances (mainly as he was preoccupied with Gamora and later Nebula). Soon though the webslinger did start to pay attention.

Peters Parker and Quill were eating lunch together and bonding over a shared love of old movies. "Hey, Quill", Spidey suddenly piped up, "Do you know what's been going on with Mantis? She's been acting kinda weird." In response Quill just shrugged and said "Dunno. She gets like that sometimes, I wouldn't worry about it."