Lo'ak turns to me with a smile, and I already know what he is about to say.

"Perhaps you'd like to join us?" He asks.

I had other things to do. Better things than teaching them how to breathe. I was hoping that we could go back to our spot today but apparently, they had other plans for the day. I am not surprised though, I knew Tonowari asked them to introduce them to our culture and customs.

"No thank you." I answer with a smile.

I meet the older brother's gaze, my eyes inks in his for a few seconds before I finally turn my back to them. I leave as I hear Tsireya explaining how to correctly breathe underwater. I decide to head to the trees roots. I have always wanted to climb on the trees here but I do not know how to. I wish I could learn but nobody on Awa'atlu knows how to climb on trees, so I guess I will never be able to do it.

I start walking on the roots, exploring the surroundings as if it was the first time I came here, and the landscapes are always so breathtaking. I can hear the birds singing, I look up and see them flying from branch to branch. My attention is drawn to a family of six birds, all of them were white with some blue feathers. Their beak were long and black and their eyes were white too.

I approach them and when I am close enough to get caught, one of the bird turns to me and notices my presence. And immediately the six birds fly away, and when their wings unfold, it felt like I was dreaming. Their wings were beautiful and their feathers were so long. God I love nature.

And when you are in such a pretty environment, you don't see time passing by, it was already almost night. I decide to head back to the village. I start jumping from roots to roots when sobs suddenly holds my attention. I immediately stop and stand up trying to focus on the sobs and where they came from.

I turn to east and start walking over there. The sobs were getting louder and louder so I guess I am getting closer. I can finally see a little blue silhouette between the roots. I immediately recognize Tuk. I walk over her the second after I realize it is her.

"Tuk!" I say.

She turns to me and I meet her worried gaze. Tears running down her cheek. I realize she is stuck between the roots, she probably fell.

"What happened?

- I don't know! I was playing here and I suddenly fell and now I am stuck! Please help me!" She shouts.

And indeed, her left arm was stuck in the root and her lower body too. I crouch in front of her and try to analyze the situation. But Tuk was moving a lot, and if she kept wriggling like this, she will just fall between the roots and end up in the water.

"Okay, first of all calm down! I will get you out of here don't worry." I say.

I take her left arm in my hands and try to get it out without hurting her. She also tries to push her arms off of the root.

"Tell me if I hurt you, okay?" I say.

She nods positively and after a few moments struggling, we finally got her arms out of the root. I then sit on the opposite root, in front of her.

"Okay now you are going to push yourself out of the root, okay? I will help you by spreading this one!" I say as I nod at the root where my feet were.