Dhiya's face was a little red. She would have been angry. Her eyes were glued to Maami's while leaving and sound of the door slamming was much evident.

"Uff...atleast there won't be any querries inbetween them for a while" I thought.

"Here you go Maami" I brought a cup of coffee and handed it to her.

"Thank you kanna....why are you two sleeping in separate rooms?" She asked doubtfully.

"What the fuck? Did she smelled our room within few minutes? Arghhh" I thought.

"Uhh....I....dhiya was having a little fever...thats why I left her alone in the other room. Don't worry I would clean it before you unpack"

"Oh...then why did she have her things in separate room?" She shooted the next question.

"Uhh...we dont have enough space in single room....okay Maami..make yourself comfortable..I should probably get ready now. The apartment security will be here in few minutes, you can fetch whatever you want with his help" I said and left in a hurry.

"But...Aadhi..." She was starting to speak but I left to bathroom pretending that I didn't heard her voice.

When I came out of the bathroom, I sneaked out without being noticed by her. I could watch her sneaking inside Dhiya's room.

"Who cares, Dhiya said she can manage"I said to myself and ignored her and fastly left to office in my bike...

"Someone is so busy at home" I could hear Veni's voice when I reached my office parking.

"Hey! Why are you out now? Shouldn't you be inside the office?"

"Haha...my intelligent senior even forgot that today is our site visit day. What a pity!" she giggled.

"Oh shit...how did I forgot that?!"

"So planning to come or not?"

"How couldn't I? Arjun sir would kill me" I said with a smile. She was picking up her scooty.

"Come on Aadhi.. don't miss any chance"my inner voice stroke my head.

"Umm...Veni?? Are you going alone?"

"Yeah...why?" She asked buckling up her helmet.

"Actually my bike ran out of petrol, it is in reserve now...mind if I join you?" I asked hesitantly and she smiled with a nod.

I quickly picked up my bag and seated on back of her. She wore a blue cotton top and a light colored shall. Colour of her dresses may change every day,but her beauty is always the same every day.

I carefully moved an inch to avoid body contact. Women usually like gentlemen.

"Hold tight mister and please bear with my hair" she said and her bike took of in an instant. I got a sudden jerk but managed to balance myself. Her hair was brushing my face and some of them entered my nostrils too.

"Haaa...choooo" I sneezed.

"I warned you..." She said with a giggle.

"Excuse me. Did you texted me yesterday? Sorry I didn't noticed my phone"

"You don't even know how to lie Aadhithya..."she laughed..

"What??...Pardon"

"You ignored my text...you didn't leave it unnotized" she said looking at me through the mirror.

"What?? Why would I? Noo..." I defended.

"Uhh...you viewed my whatsapp status after a few minutes of my text. So you came online but decided to ignore my message..don't you?" She was accurate in her point and I was speechless.

"Umm..I....yes...sorry" I gave up...after searching for any excuse inside my head.
but all of them failed.

"Hmm...I also heard that you were married"

"Oh god, how come she know about that? Okay I'm totally messed up now" I thought.

I remained silent till we reached the site. Arjun sir, manoj and other team mates were standing there with charts and helmets. Manoj's mouth was wide open seeing me coming with Veni.

"Veni...." I called her when she was about to go.

"Yes...?"

"I'm married,its true. But not in the way you think"

"How do you know what I'm thinking?" She had a smile in her lips.

"I really don't know, but I have to tell something to you and it may need some private time"

"Hmm....I think we have a plenty of time after our site visit" she said and sighed.

I followed her and took my phone out to make it silent. There was missed calls from Dhiya.

"Let it be...I'll talk to her later" I said to myself and put my phone in silent and went along with Veni. Walking beside her felt good. We exchanged smiles some time..