30. EVERYONE

MON'S POV:-

Like newlyweds... This is the first time I've experienced something like this. Now Khun Sam and I, we're together all the time and it's hard for us to be apart. I can't tell if I'm obsessed with her or she's obsessed with me.
But we still maintain the status of boss and subordinate. When we are at the office, we treat each other normally. Sometimes Khun Sam can't wait and sets the walls to light mode so she can see me from her office room. But this act terrifies everyone else in the office.

Today, we have a meeting. I'm a real employee now, even if there are people who don't approve of my content. But for Khun Sam, it doesn't matter anymore. If I post content about lesbians or whatever, it's no big deal, she won't fire me.

"I think we should post light content to maintain our company's image."

One of us in the meeting brings up this issue, while Khun Sam keeps looking at me and of course I know what she's thinking.

"And what do you think, Mon? Do you want to undo it?"

"Whatever you think is the best, boss."

"You have to choose, edit or not..." Khun Sam puts her hand on the table and moves her fingers in a particular way to tease me. When I see the movements of her finger like that, I pretend to look at something else in embarrassment. "What is your opinion?"

"The company's image is important. If we need to undo, we will undo."

"Both 'undo' and 'do' please me." she said normally while eyeing me from head to toe.

'Yes i know...' this word makes my heart race. For others it means nothing, but for me who is busy with Khun Sam every day and night, especially on holidays, we know the true meaning of this.

"Khun Sam, you can do whatever you want. yes... or not, that's all fine."

Everyone in the meeting looks curiously at me and Khun Sam, as if we're saying the same thing. When they start to stare at me seriously, I stretch and stop looking at Khun Sam's beautiful brown eyes, which attract me so much.

"Then, it is better to undo." Khun Sam shrugs, leans back in her chair and looks at me. "I like it bright when nothing blocks my view."

"Is something blocking your view of the content?"

"Clothes."

"How does a lesbian article relate to clothing, ma'am?"

Khun Sam is staring at a guy who is full of questions and smiles, like when she's not in a good mood.

"What a good question, my boy. If you want to undo, I'll leave that job to you. Show me a new article... this afternoon. Meeting adjourned."

Unexpectedly, Khun Sam was furious with the boy who asked the question. I should be the one furious with him. But the boss is the boss, if you don't like it, you better ask to leave.
However, I am not comfortable. Finally, I decide to go to him and ask for the job back for me.

"But boss ML left it with me, if I give it to you I will be..."

"It's all right. I'll explain to her. Anyway, it's my job. Please don't try to hold on for me."

"Is everything really going to be okay?"

"it is going to be oky yes. I guarantee that Boss ML will not blame you for anything."

Because Khun Sam will never blame me. We can call it a privilege, because we are in a relationship I don't see her mad at me anymore. Sometimes when I keep quiet she tries to please me because she thinks I'm in a bad mood with her.
Am I that moody?