20. WHATEVER

MON'S POV:-

Since that day... she's been stressed and fights almost every day with 'Ronaldo, a nice guy'. I feel like crying I tried so hard to get Khun Sam to stop but failed. I was surprised when I found out that she sent an email to Mark Zuckerberg asking for information on Ronaldo, a nice guy. Of course, even the Thai government doesn't get such information, how could she? Who is she?

She's just ML Sam.

While she is stressed, Mr. Kirk, who fought her, is loving this social media war.

"See? So nosy, I gave her a reason and then she was gone."

"Mr. Kirk, you shouldn't fight her."

"Next time, she won't meddle again."

Mr. Kirk is talking to me as I'm standing in front of the elevator. He invites me to lunch among my colleagues... Of course, I will definitely be the talk of the office.

Calm down, calm down. He has lunch with Khun Sam... That's right! She will come! PP with her straight face, now she's grinning from ear to ear, it must be because she's been so stressed.

Maybe she wants to see the enemy who's called her a busybody all day... Him, her fiancé, who's right here.

"You have a big smile on your face. Are you stressed?"

"Why is Mon here?"

"I invited her to have lunch with us."

"Are you close with her?" she asks him back. Then she looks at me. "You are the boss, but you invite subordinates to lunch with you. They can create rumors about it."

"Who would dare to create rumors about me? I am the owner... elder and besides, you are with me. But you're well? Look like you're moody. See? she's even smiling."

Mr. Kirk talks to Khun Sam as he places his hand intimately on her shoulder. I feel uncomfortable seeing this, so I decide to walk away from them.

I do not like it...

"Hands off." Khun Sam pushes his hands away as usual. "I'm just smiling. Why would I be grumpy? I'm just happy."

"You always do the opposite of what you think."

"Even you say that."

"Did anyone else say that?"

She looks at me for a second and shrugs.

"My friends said so too."

"So what's bothering you?"

"Damn, someone pissed me off on social media." Even though Khun Sam is smiling, I can't feel it. "Because we don't know each other's true identity. So we talk the way we want."

"Are you using social media? Which?"

"Facebook."

"I didn't know."

"I am a novice user."

"Then add me."

Khun Sam stops for a moment and then shakes her head in denial.

"I don't use it much, I just catch up with the news. Do you use it often?"

"Sometimes I am also a beginner." He smiles at me like only the two of us know. "We're supposed to be friends on Facebook, Sam. I will put that I am in a relationship with you."

"It's going a long way. Why do we need to announce this?"

"This is how Facebook works."

"Said the same thing." Khun Sam looks at me. "For now, Facebook is making me depressed. The more I use it, the more annoying it gets. Lots of talkers."